Engadget has a hands on video thats about 12 minutes long and shows off some really great stuff. My biggest interest pretty much has to do with the web browsing capablities compared to other handsets, and this doesn't dissapoint. The rep starts going through the browser at 3:45.

Blackberry Bold Hands On
    jpicky86 likes this.
    05-02-11 01:22 PM
    i wonder if it has double tap to zoom, also word wrap but i am dreaming with that lol. Would be awesome though
    05-02-11 06:20 PM
    OS6 has word wrapping, so I don't see why OS7 wouldn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 07:37 PM
    OS6 has word wrapping, so I don't see why OS7 wouldn't.

Since when? It auto fits with double tap but i have never seen it word wrap
    I maybe and probably am wrong though. I know it doesnt on my Style. Doesnt on the playbook i had either but thats QNX
    05-02-11 07:41 PM
    It's always had word wrap.
    05-02-11 07:43 PM
    Hmm... I assumed that's what you were referring to by word-wrap. Nevermind then.

05-02-11 07:43 PM
    Hmm... I assumed that's what you were referring to by word-wrap. Nevermind then.

I mean like on my Android when i pinch to zoom it auto reformats the text no matter what level the pinch to zoom is. It cuts down on side scrolling
    05-02-11 07:44 PM
    Oh right. That would be nice, but the double-tap zoom is sufficient for me. I utilize pinch zooming mostly for images.

05-02-11 07:47 PM
    Oh right. That would be nice, but the double-tap zoom is sufficient for me. I utilize pinch zooming mostly for images.

It works great for me too and not a deal breaker, but for some reason this site when logged in didnt work well on the playbook, but thats neither here nor there lol, I am so excited about this phone, Wish i could fast forward to june/july
    05-02-11 07:52 PM
    Great video! Thanks for posting the link.
    05-02-11 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD