hi guys,

i've had my bb 9900 for 3 months now and everything was fine. i noticed that from 2 weeks ago, my voice note recorder has been acting strange, it seems whatever i've recorded is reduced to a fraction of the time i did the recording.

i used media card, checked - plenty of space (10gigs free), and i used to record a 45mins and even an hour long on voice notes recorder, but now it seems to just record the first 5-7 minutes. it's strange because the light blinks and up to the moment i stop the recording, it clearly states the actual length of the recording (the last one i did was 35 minutes) but when it is saved, it's only 3 mins long.

i didn't change any of the settings, so not sure what happened in the period...

can somebody please help me with this? i use my phone to record alot as it is part of my work -im a journalist...i lost a couple of long interviews so far...strange
    02-23-12 07:48 AM
    I'm having the same issues with my 9900 too. I recorded messages of 6-10mins long and when i sent them, the recippient complained they were incomplete. Upon checking again, I find that I'm left with just 90secs recordings.
    I've checked the settings (in fact, there's no option for restricting the length of vnotes).
    I'm suspecting this might be from when i upgraded to OS7.1. now, I'm not sure about this though
    02-28-12 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD