Vodafone UK calling me back within 2 hours to confirm my pre-order apparently the system is currently being setup. Also found this offer for those of you not after an upgrade:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 - 3 months 1/2 price line rental!

Enter Voucher code: 3MHPLR on the pre-order page to get the first 3 months line rental half price on the BB 9900.
    08-08-11 09:03 AM
    So Vodafone already has the 9900? I already have an great offer by them, and i don't live in the UK so i can't use it. But, i hope we get it this week then.
    08-08-11 09:22 AM
    I am eligable for an upgrade but Vodafone say they don't have the phone untill mid September.

Are you a personal or business customer? What number did you call? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 09:47 AM
    Wow thanks for this! Just pre-ordered
    08-08-11 05:00 PM
    Shame it's only for the �41 24 month contract.
    08-08-11 05:29 PM
    Shame it's only for the �41 24 month contract.

Yeah, I wanted an 18 month contract but, I've had my 9700 just about 2 years now anyway so I'm not too bothered. I've never had a phone longer than a year previous to that Very excited now
    08-08-11 05:38 PM
    I am eligable for an upgrade but Vodafone say they don't have the phone untill mid September.

Are you a personal or business customer? What number did you call? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Personal customer and just dialled the normal 191 number punch the keys till you get through to 'upgrades'
    The chap didn't call back though - they rarely do. I'll call them again today. Another option is to upgrade via your online Vodafone account. I prefer calling though as that's the only way you'll get some kind of freebie thrown in or get the 24 months reduced to 18 months by beating them up verbally.
    08-09-11 12:58 AM
    I've just had a call back via the vodafone twitter deal team, they said they are expecting physical stock of the 9900 on friday and i'm on the call list in the morning to sort out my early upgrade. fingers crossed.
    08-09-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD