Their download link is down like 7.1.0.746 builds but I uploaded it http://rroyy.com

Software For BlackBerry� Bold� 9930 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.2364 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.1.0.2364
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.1.0.861
    Software Platform: 5.1.0.606
    File name: 9930AMEA_PBr7.1.0_rel2364_PL5.1.0.606_A7.1.0.861_V isafone_____Nigeria.exe
    File size: 217.05MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software

from Visafone Nigeria [Their download link is down!]

or

from rroyy.com
    Outbacker likes this.
    02-02-13 07:08 AM
    See also:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9930-a-766373/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9930-a-766311/

Working link in both of these threads.

Just checked this link and it is working
    http://news.appkita.com/2013/02/offi...erry-bold.html
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 02-02-13 at 08:07 AM.
    02-02-13 07:11 AM
    Nigeria ??? is this safe
    02-02-13 11:39 AM
    hmm still having some issues downloading. I noticed that it's not working from BlackBerry site now.
    02-02-13 12:26 PM
    I went from 7.1.0.580 to this .861 and it solved a massive memory leak that my bb had.
    This OS feels very responsive.

I don't know if it has any new features or can't tell anything yet about the battery life.
    Last edited by my.usernamegoeshere; 02-02-13 at 09:50 PM.
    02-02-13 01:01 PM
    Seems okay to me. Seems very responsive and quick. No problems.
    02-02-13 02:14 PM
    Glad I checked the forums today. Installed and monitoring. Love the LED feature.
    02-02-13 04:18 PM
    Glad I checked the forums today. Installed and monitoring. Love the LED feature.
    What?!? You're not going to "Hold out until....."???? You have NEVER installed an os without posting 6-7 times about how your going to "wait and see, blah, blah, blah...". Are you feeling okay Dustanh? I'm worried about you my friend!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    02-02-13 04:43 PM
    What?!? You're not going to "Hold out until....."???? You have NEVER installed an os without posting 6-7 times about how your going to "wait and see, blah, blah, blah...". Are you feeling okay Dustanh? I'm worried about you my friend!
    Haha... yeah I jumped on this one quick. Been too long since the last update.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-02-13 05:09 PM
    This seems to be a very SOLID build. Colored LED notifications is a plus. The last Official Verzion OS skipped that feature.

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk 2.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-02-13 05:16 PM
    So does this make your 9930 into a BB10 model? No? And you people are calling this news this week?!?
    I keed, I keed.

Here's my updated OS install guide if anyone needs a refresher...

ELITE1's OS UPGRADE GUIDE
    (updated 2012-09-01)

1. (Optional) Uninstall any previous OS from PC.
    2. Download OS to PC. Use Internet Explorer, not Firefox or Chrome. (For leaked versions, browser is irrelevant.)
      *If 100% certain you previously used FF or Chrome on same PC to DL an OS successfully, feel free to use FF or Chrome again.
    3. Following successful DL, run OS file to install OS on PC.
    4. On BB, go to BBM Options, scroll down to Backup section. Ensure Remote Backup is enabled AND also conduct a Local Backup to media card.
    5. Go through any 3rd party apps with option to save settings to media card. Conduct Backup to media card within each of these apps. (Examples: Bellshare apps like BerryBuzz & BerryWeather; QuickLaunch; Shao's apps like Wallpaper Changer & SixTools; etc).
    6. Connect BB to PC. Open DM and backup device. Close DM.
    7. (Optional) Use desktop app like BBSAK or BBMCP to backup 3rd party apps.
    8. On PC, delete Vendor file located here:
      64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
      32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    9. (Optional/Recommended) Run BBH Tool (formerly Shrink-A-OS) or BB Boss v2.2 (not as updated as BBHT).
    10. In same AppLoader file where you deleted Vendor, double-click Loader to load OS to BB. Follow onscreen instructions.
    11. After loading OS, perform several physical battery pulls over first 1-2 days for OS to "settle in." Perform first batt pull very soon after OS is loaded.

**TROUBLESHOOTING**
    How to Fix OS not Appearing as Available
    There are 2 common reasons:

A. HIDDEN VENDOR FILE
    Consider trying this new desktop app to remove Vendor from several common locations:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-709738/

If manually deleting Vendor, always hold down SHIFT and press DELETE to permanently delete.
    Check here first:
    64-bit: Computer\C:\Users\{USER NAME}\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    32-bit: Computer\C:\Documents and Settings\{USER NAME}\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    If Loader still doesn't make new OS available, search PC for "Vendor".

If Vendor is not found anywhere, see below to delete contents of AppLoader folder. (Folder where you found Loader & Vendor.)

B. APPLOADER FOLDER ITEMS
    1. Uninstall the OS: Control Panel\Programs and Features, highlight this BlackBerry Device Software, click Uninstall at top.
    2. Delete AppLoader folder contents: Highlight any item, CTRL+A to select all, SHIFT+DELETE to permanently delete.
      64-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
      32-bit: Computer/C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader
    3. Restart PC.
    4. Re-install OS on PC: Go to your browser's downloads section, double-click OS to start InstallShield Wizard.
    5. Delete Vendor: Return to AppLoader folder, highlight Vendor, SHIFT+DELETE.
    6. Load OS to BB: Attach BB to PC, double-click Loader (in AppLoader folder, where you deleted Vendor).

PS I've posted this before in other threads, but there always seems to be some people that appreciate a step-by-step each time.
    mikeplus1 and pungster like this.
    02-03-13 06:12 AM
    So does this make your 9930 into a BB10 model? No? And you people are calling this news this week?!?
    I keed, I keed.
    Not everyone sees the release of BB10 as being akin to the second coming of Christ or indeed has a great deal of interest in it.

I'm sure that many of us will be using our trusty 9900/9930 for many months to come, so for the poorly treated 9930 community, yes, this is big news.

OS7 devices will be around for a very long time with a loyal band of users if OS5 and OS6 are anything to judge by.
    jon4400 likes this.
    02-03-13 06:20 AM
    Seems okay to me. Seems very responsive and quick. No problems.
    Yes, but is it snappier or what? Oh and can I load this on my os5 or os6 phone?
    Not everyone sees the release of BB10 as being akin to the second coming of Christ or indeed has a great deal of interest in it.
    I'm sure that many of us will be using our trusty 9900/9930 for many months to come, so for the poorly treated 9930 community, yes, this is big news.
    OS7 devices will be around for a very long time with a loyal band of users if OS5 and OS6 are anything to judge by.
    Yes, nice to see some love for 9930 users and yes there will still be many OS7 users around for years. As for the second coming of Christ, I believe the Jesus phone already has that covered, but I will be watching the BB10 phones with great interest anyway.

And thanks to the elite1 for the always helpful guide and reminder for those of us who sometimes forget a step and wonder what went wrong.
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-03-13 07:13 AM
    My Bold 9930 is still awesome. I recently ordered a white housing from Amazon to jazz it up a bit and an Otterbox commuter case that I painted white. The new os seems to be a good one like I've said. The colored led stuff is useless for me (I use AOSLED), but it is indeed "snappier". Haven't seen a "thinking spinner" yet and I hammer out with my Bold.
    02-03-13 07:41 AM
    Colored LED Notifications! FINALLY!! And might I add, 9930/7.1.0.861 is FAST!!
    I have no idea how to set the colored LED . Can you explain to me please ?
    02-03-13 07:54 AM
    I have no idea how to set the colored LED . Can you explain to me please ?
    Go to your profiles. Click on email, text or whatever and then click on LED. You will see the color options there.
    02-03-13 08:03 AM
    anyone managed to swap 861 java modules to dakota? I'd tried but it didn't works.

I'd done the same thing with 71.1.0.755 and it works just fine.
    02-03-13 08:09 AM
    anyone managed to swap 861 java modules to dakota? I'd tried but it didn't works.

I'd done the same thing with 71.1.0.755 and it works just fine.
    I'm leaving it up to the BL Team to use the new cods to come up with yet another awesome Hybrid.
    02-03-13 08:18 AM
    Go to your profiles. Click on email, text or whatever and then click on LED. You will see the color options there.
    Thank you very much for the info !
    02-03-13 08:24 AM
    So far, so good on this update. It definitely seems more responsive. Just feels good to have an update! Seems like it's been awhile.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-03-13 08:44 AM
    Haha... finally got it on what a hassle. hope I don't have to go back I don't have the other Os that came with the phone.
    02-03-13 12:28 PM
    Hi,
    Link offers download for Windows users. Is the mac version of download available yet?

Look what I found.
    For those who are interested.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...05912512ACE23B
    02-03-13 11:16 PM
    And don't forget: after setting the profiles options, go to your address book, edit a contact, and you can specify the color for the contacts too :-)
    andreirad likes this.
    02-04-13 08:48 AM
    So far running pretty solid. Quick and snappy, it is always like that with a new OS. Placebo effect maybe?

Yes every device will vary depending on user and set up. But my "memory leak" is gone at this point.

The only bug that I have noticed so far is the large font on the help me screen (alt+shift+h).

I haven't checked out the previous bug I experienced regarding the headphone volume bug.

Edit:

It appears that the media player bug is gone, finally.

Feeding my Crackberry addiction with Tapatalk
    Last edited by dustanh; 02-04-13 at 10:05 PM.
    diffused likes this.
    02-04-13 10:00 AM
    OMFG, where was I 5 days ago?! Installing now...
    Elite1, bruteforce037 and PJD642 like this.
    02-06-13 03:54 PM
101 1234 ...