I have spent the last 20 minutes or so searching the forums regarding the veiw clarity of PDF's on the 99xx, but was unable to find the information that i was looking for..

I am currently using a BB 9780 and recieve a number of emails each day containing PDF files, often time reading them seems to be much more of a headache than need be.. I am wondering if on the new BB 99xx if the zoom ability keeps the writting crisp (like the i4) or if PDF's will look distorted like they do on the bb9780.

Please let me know what your experience on this is.

Thanks in advance
    08-30-11 11:01 AM
    I just opened a PDF with Documents to Go and it is clear as can be.

However if I just chose to view it, I could read it but it was not as sharp.
    08-30-11 11:05 AM
    08-30-11 11:10 AM
    I just opened a PDF with Documents to Go and it is clear as can be.

However if I just chose to view it, I could read it but it was not as sharp.
    Thanks for the response

Thats good to know... My next question is, how do I open a PDF attachment from an email in Documents to Go?
    08-30-11 11:11 AM
    Thanks for the response

Thats good to know... My next question is, how do I open a PDF attachment from an email in Documents to Go?
    When you click on the attachment and select open, it will give you two choices; View and Open with Documents To Go.
    08-30-11 11:27 AM
    When you click on the attachment and select open, it will give you two choices; View and Open with Documents To Go.
    I dont have that option.. Could it be because I am conntected to a BES?
    08-30-11 11:33 AM
    I dont have that option.. Could it be because I am conntected to a BES?
    I believe on the new BlackBerry's they have included Documents to Go standard...do you have it?
    08-30-11 11:36 AM
    I believe on the new BlackBerry's they have included Documents to Go standard...do you have it?
    Yes, I use Documents to Go a lot, usually sync it with the desktop icon on my computer.. Have hundreds of files saved on media card and use DTG to open them..
    08-30-11 11:41 AM
    Hmm...I'm not sure, it gives me that option straight in an email. Maybe its a new feature?
    08-30-11 11:47 AM
    I am going to run it past my IT guy, I never brought it up because I didnt know it was an option.... I apprecaite all the help.. Thanks.
    08-30-11 11:48 AM
    I believe pdf 2 go is a new feature of the version of docs to go bundled with OS7. In OS6 you only get the basic pdf viewer.
    08-30-11 12:00 PM
    It definetly has something to do with the BES, i just forwarded an email with a pdf attachment to a gmail account i have on my bb and i was able to do exactly what TheVetteMan said i should be able to do..
    08-30-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD