So i've had this issue for a while, and although it was never that serious due to my proximity to a charger (car/wall), today I was out and about and my phone ended up dying on the call!

background: when using my 9930, I use the mute option on the phone rather than that *6 option via intercall simply because I can unmute way faster when its my turn to talk/respond to a question. However, when I use the mute button on the phone, the phone vibrates/buzzes every other second (i'm guessing to constantly remind me that i'm muted?). Its a pretty good feature, except for the fact that it gets annoying after a while and drains my battery when i'm on long conference calls.

Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to turn that setting off?
    07-10-12 06:05 PM
    That is coming from the Advance OS and LED app. You can turn it off in there under Phone Call Events Vibration

I can't imagine that being useful. It was driving me crazy the one time I needed to mute a call but still listen.
    ima5exypaki likes this.
    07-10-12 07:01 PM
    That is coming from the Advance OS and LED app. You can turn it off in there under Phone Call Events Vibration

I can't imagine that being useful. It was driving me crazy the one time I needed to mute a call but still listen.
    ahhhh no WONDER! thank you veryvery much!
    07-10-12 10:47 PM

different people have different needs

i got thousands of requests to increase the mute vibration feature cause it was very useful for businesses. i never really use it unless i want to know if i accidentally put someone on mute (very common on touch screens)

hope this clarifies any confusion, and please go through the apps features and disable the ones you are not sure about until you get some free time to read the description i provided in each one
    07-11-12 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD