Hello there Viber,
    Nice to see that there are some progress going on, Hopefully before April should the viber working fine with blackberry. full throttle viber R & D dept you are almost there.
    01-16-13 06:17 AM
    i have read that viber will be fully functional by April on BB. is it true?
    01-24-13 06:51 AM
    oh I have now seen that Utube video. that is so good!. tell me plz whether it will bw available for all BB devices? mine is 9320
    01-24-13 06:59 AM
    oh I have now seen that Utube video. that is so good!. tell me plz whether it will bw available for all BB devices? mine is 9320
    We are still not sure which devices exactly will receive the calls update. Our goal is to implement the update on as many BB devices and OS versions as possible, but we wouldn't want to announce anything at this stage. As we have official news, we promise to share
    atlac likes this.
    01-25-13 05:47 AM
    Hi folks! Quick question. Can someone please let me know on how i can control the notifcations sounds when i get a message from Viber? I looked in my "sounds for selected Profiles" I see all my other apps there but not VIber. Can we not adjust the volume for the incoming messages? Im sure there must be away.

Regards.
    01-31-13 03:11 PM
    Hi folks! Quick question. Can someone please let me know on how i can control the notifcations sounds when i get a message from Viber? I looked in my "sounds for selected Profiles" I see all my other apps there but not VIber. Can we not adjust the volume for the incoming messages? Im sure there must be away.

Regards.
    Hi there,
    Specific settings for Viber are not yet available (we hope to add them in future updates). Meanwhile, Viber should utilize your phone's main sound settings (volume, vibration, etc.)
    02-03-13 03:30 AM
    @Viber
    I really need Viber!!
    Please, please, please make it happen soon for OS 10 BB phones!!
    03-30-13 09:48 AM
    @Viber
    I really need Viber!!
    Please, please, please make it happen soon for OS 10 BB phones!!
    We're working as hard as we can, within our limited resources and manpower
    We hope to bring you Viber for BB10 soon!
    cyblitz likes this.
    03-31-13 08:13 AM
    It's april now, where's the free calls feature?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    non-vtec likes this.
    04-01-13 10:30 AM
    The release will be ready and available some time during April.
    04-02-13 03:05 AM
    sometimes in the first week ?
    04-02-13 03:26 AM
    Dear Viber team, pls include:

- Voice calling
    - LED control
    - Sound notification control

and the App will be fantastic!

Also I have noticed that the messages delivery to the recipient is slower than the Whatsapp.
    04-02-13 09:49 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD