So from stock .297 the phone worked fine. Ever since updating to various OS, currently .540, i have had microphone issues. Sometimes when restarted the mic will work for calls and voice notes etc, however 90% of the time it doesnt work... people cannot hear me on calls, voice notes on bbm have no audio what so ever, however, if i record a video the phone picks up audio fine even when calling, voice notes do not? This tells me it may not be a hardware issue? Any experiences of this before? Anything i can try?
    12-07-11 05:23 PM
    the software controls a lot of your phone.
    if you want to try and troubleshoot it yourself.
    do a back up
    wipe phone and try a fresh install.
    12-07-11 05:31 PM
    I have not upgraded to any new versions to avoid more issues.

I really don't understand where is blackberry to release a version that fixes the bricking issue and all this problems.

* I am sure they are working only on OS 10 and leaving everybody with old OS with their problems.
    mssca likes this.
    12-07-11 06:00 PM
    I have not upgraded to any new versions to avoid more issues.

I really don't understand where is blackberry to release a version that fixes the bricking issue and all this problems.

* I am sure they are working only on OS 10 and leaving everybody with old OS with their problems.
    I agree... this is the most annoying thing about RIM. Other OS providers like Apple and Google will have solid OS versions BEFORE they phase out development on the OS. RIM is like a little child who jump from one unfinished homework to another! STUPID RIM.... the CEOs and Chief Software Engineers should be fired.
    12-07-11 07:44 PM
    Reloading the OS using apploader is the best way to solve that problem. If you've never used the headphone port, then yeah, it's software.

Staying on-topic is my game.
    12-07-11 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD