Is the ability for a camera to focus part of the software or is it a physical thing? I mean it can zoom. Is there a way to write a program to make it focus?

AND why does the camera "kinda focuses" when you use flash but when flash is off it just snaps and no focus. (I've noticed that with my fujifilm digital cam. It will only focus when flash is on. When off the picks come out orange in tint and blurry)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 03:38 AM
    The camera can not focus. The lens is fixed and does not have the ability to focus. No software can help unless there is hardware willing to support it.

With your Fuji digital camera, your images are orange with out the flash as you are likely in tungsten lighting which is very warm.red and lacks any of the blue spectrum. Images are blurry as there is not enough light and your Fuji camera is using a very slow shutter speed causing your images to be blurred.
    03-05-12 05:23 AM
    The camera can not focus. The lens is fixed and does not have the ability to focus. No software can help unless there is hardware willing to support it.

With your Fuji digital camera, your images are orange with out the flash as you are likely in tungsten lighting which is very warm.red and lacks any of the blue spectrum. Images are blurry as there is not enough light and your Fuji camera is using a very slow shutter speed causing your images to be blurred.
    SO SMART! Lol
    Thank you. 1 more question I know this isn't really the forum. But when I put my cam on silent mode it won't take flash pictures. Its so silly.

03-05-12 05:37 AM
    SO SMART! Lol
    Thank you. 1 more question I know this isn't really the forum. But when I put my cam on silent mode it won't take flash pictures. Its so silly.

There is no silent mode for the camera on Bold 99xx because RIM took it out due to what they called privacy reasons.
    03-05-12 03:32 PM
    Must mean Silent Cam app. Yeah if your trying to be discreet, a bright flash definitely wouldn't be as obvious as the Sound! Holy crap!
    03-05-12 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD