.....is already selling the 9930. Picked one up this morning & LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!
    08-20-11 09:17 PM
    I went to one here in phoenix, az and they didn't have it on display sadly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 09:26 PM
    I'm annoyed with VZW. I went to the VZW store in Epping, NH (I am fairly certain it is a corporate store, though it could be a franchise, either way they only sell VZW phones and tablets). They had a demo unit I could play with which was nice. However, even though they had tons of them out back all nicely boxed up they would NOT SELL ME ONE! The only way I could buy one was if it was shipped to me.

So even though they have them in stores they cannot let you walk out the door with one. It must be shipped to your home address. Such BS.

At least it should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Oh and I got my NE2 discount so I paid $199. I also added a new line to my single plan (making it a family plan) so my brother could buy one as well and the sales guy made a big mistake and only charged him $199 . I made a joking comment a couple minutes before about how my brother was screwed and had to pay the $249 price. So either he made a mistake or he slyly changed the price for the second line. Either way I didn't say a word cause I'm not going to complain about getting a discount and neither was my brother lol.
    08-21-11 11:03 PM
    The Verizon store on sunrise highway??
    08-22-11 04:04 PM
    ahhh, merrick ny. brings back memories. i grew up in wantagh.
    08-22-11 04:51 PM
    i got mines 2 days ago @ green acre mall, phone is kool so far...big upgrade for me coming from the TOUR.
    08-22-11 07:32 PM
    The Verizon store on sunrise highway??
    Correctomundo!!
    08-22-11 09:04 PM
    got mine last fri at roosevelt field at the kiosk near victorias secret
    08-22-11 11:07 PM
    Charlotte NC is selling them and I got two cases (silicone and hard cases) to go with the phone at a discounted rate of 25% off! Now that is customer service! Missing Long Island though, because if I were still there, I def would have hit Roosevelt Field Mall last week for one.
    08-22-11 11:57 PM
    I went to Verizon on sunrise hwy in Merrick today and they told me they had them in stock but couldnt sell it until Thursday
    08-23-11 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD