i find this phone to be the best BB yet.through it ive documented my life! from videos and pics on trips to work related emails i find the BB experience to be the best platform out there! i even write poems and raps in this thing! just wish i had more BBM contacts lol but through all the roomers here in DC that BB will be gone by next year and all that i still cant see myself on another platform! I will be here til BB dies lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-30-13 09:54 PM
    i find this phone to be the best BB yet.through it ive documented my life! from videos and pics on trips to work related emails i find the BB experience to be the best platform out there! i even write poems and raps in this thing! just wish i had more BBM contacts lol but through all the roomers here in DC that BB will be gone by next year and all that i still cant see myself on another platform! I will be here til BB dies lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I'm with ya on that, I will be a BlackBerry user forever!

If you are looking for more contacts you can head over to the BBM Friends section. http://forums.crackberry.com/discover-bbm-friends-f51/
    05-10-13 08:08 AM
    I hope bb never dies cause I find talking and texting it the best on bb. But for all my apps I use my iPod touch 4gen
    05-10-13 08:13 AM
    I know what you mean couldn't have said it better myself.
    05-10-13 03:46 PM
    well i haven't been documenting my life with my 9900 but i have enjoyed using it since day one. I take notes, jot down my thoughts, make lists, appointments, etc..... this thing is a beast! I only wish the battery life was longer and that i didn't have to battery pull as much.

overall i still love my 9900....until i get the Q10
    05-10-13 03:54 PM