- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
URGENT help required. BBM7 missing after OS upgrade! :(
Dear BB friends and helpers!
I urgently require your help. I have seen some similar topics posted but none exactly the same as mine so I would really really appreciate if anyone can very kindly help me out.
I have a major problem on the Blackberry Bold 9900.
A few days ago I updated my Blackberry Messanger (BBM only) to BBM7. Everything was working fine.
Then last night I got a message on my phone to upgrade my operating system to OS 7 which I installed.
Then this morning I noticed that my BBM has disappeared from my phone and I can't find it.
I currently have 7.1.0 Bundle 2061
(Also note that BB App world wont give me the option to download BBM and trying to download other apps also freezes the app world)
I have already tried
1) Hard reset / battery pull
2) Doing a universal search and looking for hidden icons.
I have seen a few other similar topics but I wanted to ask what I should do... :
1) Re-install BBM7 from a link from this forum? or
2) Downgrade OS7 to OS 6 via Options - Software Updates - Downgrade?
Or any other options?
The KEY thing is that I do not lose my BBM contacts! That is the end goal of whatever is recommended. I really hope someone can help.
Many thanks in advance,
- By jtg22299 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2010, 06:29 PM
- By MartinRW in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:31 PM
- By chief03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:00 AM
- By MuddyChief in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2008, 10:40 AM