- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
i tried to update my bbm through my app world. when i logged to the app world on my phone, i get an error message - my country is not on the app world (this started recently). i deleted the app world and everytime i try to reinstall it, i get the error message - midlet name attribute missing. what do i do to reinstall app world? after that, how do i upgrade my bbm? i use a 9930.
- 12-15-12, 04:38 AM #3
laeida, where are you from (may help) ?
edited : try above solution first (may be easier)
To reinstall App world (not sure you deleted anything but the icon though), I'd rely on Desktop Manager or on the web install.
Web install : Plug your phone to computer and go to the AppWorld website BlackBerry App World - Free BlackBerry Apps - Official Store and see what appends.
Desktop Manager (if you don't have it installed, go there and install before : BlackBerry - Desktop Software - US (P.S: this is the american localized site, you may want to adapt it to your country)
Plug in your device to computer with USB cable and then it should check for OS updates; since AppWorld is core ... alternatively, you can explore the "Applications" menu entry on the left side.
P.S: private messaging is not the proper way to ask help
- CrackBerry User
12-15-12, 05:25 PM #4
- 15 Posts
Have your installed the latest Blackberry ID? I don't think the appworld will read your ip address to tell where you are, it fully rely on BB ID, maybe something wrong with your id setting, or not able to read the id at all. Have your tried to use DM updates all your applications cores recently? if not, worth to try that first.
- By BNHabs in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 12Last Post: 06-28-08, 06:34 PM
- By fathi_abuayyash in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-08, 07:28 PM
- By kadeosun in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 03-21-08, 11:31 AM
- By shasidon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-14-08, 11:40 AM
- By infinit in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-07, 11:03 AM