I got mine today and I'm going out clubbing in a moment. I am using the holster it came with as well as the screen protector it came with

came with it? wait are you talkin about the factory packaging thats already on the screen when you unbox it? if so i dont think that counts lol. ive tried that before with other phones and they never last more than a day or two.

screen protectors doesnt affect anything. im rocking mine bare skin and ofcourse a screen protector. i had bought a case for it from ebay which i decided not to use...this phone is too beautiful to use with a phone cover. i take very good care of my phones..so for now im just using it on the holster it came with..but 90% of time its either in my hands or on my desk next to me
    I don't I know like my phone clean solid no skin no nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had my 9780 fully armoured with Seidio Innocase and Invisishield on the screen.
    But the 9780 had a cheap plastic screen. From what I can tell, the 9900 has the same scratch resistant glass that the PlayBook has, and I've had no problems with scratches on the PlayBook.
    I've decided to go totally naked with the 9900 and just use the stock holster.

I'll let you know if disaster strikes, but the 9900 feels pretty rugged.
    this is my 1st ever blackberry im gonna use naked...its too nice...no cover here!

yeah when i got my tour i immediately got a hard case cover. used it for awhile, took it off and never put it back on. liked it better naked. but even then ive dropped it a couple of times (that's just inevitable w/ANY phone). and w/this phone being so thin that's my only concern. think i'll end up goin w/either case-mate or otterbox......

i got an otterbox commuter case off amazon for mine, came with the screen protector as well. It feels indestructible.
    Love my Otterbox commuter series case. Search for my review, it has quite a few pictures.

I have an Otterbox Commuter on mine which came with a screen protector that I can't tell is there. I did like the holster it came with but it seemed to always press one button or another on its way into it. I'll use that for those rare occasions when I need to carry it 'on' me instead of in my purse. The Otterbox Commuter feels light with just the right balance of thinness and protection.

ive heard good things about otterbox. im gonna hit their site and look around.

i appreciate everybody's feedback....
    08-28-11 05:38 AM
    VZ store I got mine from is selling cases along with device for bundled discount. My case is very solid build with face cover and belt clip. I tried my 9930 sans case and freaked out almost dropping once. I quickly went back to my case.

08-28-11 06:07 AM
    came with it? wait are you talkin about the factory packaging thats already on the screen when you unbox it? if so i dont think that counts lol. ive tried that before with other phones and they never last more than a day or two.
    The Bold 9900/30 comes with a free swivel belt clip holster(the one with the flap). It's actually surprisingly a good quality holster(though some people complained about button presses while wearing it, so lock your phone if that bothers you too much).

I currently have it without a slip-case, but I use the Holster, or it gets it's own personal space in a pocket with nothing that could scratch sharing space:P
    08-28-11 08:25 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD