Hi , so i got my 9900 three days ago =D , absolutely love it !, and now i'm thinking to upgrade it , and i don't really have any idea on how to do it the best way , safest way , because i heard that you can upgrade it with DM OR with loader ,

plus that i need other language then English language

And will it really Wipe the Device ?

and what about the Best Version of this device so far ? in term of less bugs and less glitches ! , not in term of battery or features like Hotspot , cause i may can't use it in my carrier anyways *yawn* ,

i searched over the net and couldn't find anything ;S , Thanks
    01-20-12 06:59 PM
    Installing a new OS is pretty easy. http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...ting-system-osat the top of the 9900 forum will be OS threads. Read and choose one. My tastes run to the latest leaks but some folks want an official. Both are good.

When using either DM or Loader (my preference) the device will be wiped and restored. If anything goes wrong there are threads here to guide you to a fix. A great thing about BB is OS flexibility and repair.

Have fun and enjoy that fine phone.
    01-20-12 07:30 PM
    Installing a new OS is pretty easy. http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...ting-system-osat the top of the 9900 forum will be OS threads. Read and choose one. My tastes run to the latest leaks but some folks want an official. Both are good.

When using either DM or Loader (my preference) the device will be wiped and restored. If anything goes wrong there are threads here to guide you to a fix. A great thing about BB is OS flexibility and repair.

Have fun and enjoy that fine phone.

Thanks =D , That was really Helpful ! , but i really wanna know what's the most Stable Version ?! the latest version have bunch of bugs that one of them i guess is Screen dimming :S , i just wanna know a stable version that i can use easily and don't think to change it , even if it was 7.0 , if it was stable and safe i would upgrade to it

Thanks again
    01-21-12 09:28 PM
    Running 7.1.0.205 and not faced any single serious issue so far. But this forum is full of threads comparing different OS, if you will go through them, you will find enough information to decide.
    01-21-12 10:32 PM
    7.1.205 looks to be pretty similar and good across all devices.
    01-22-12 06:06 AM
    .190 and quite happy with it.
    01-22-12 11:59 AM
    7.1.205 is my best version thus far
    01-22-12 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD