I have a 2gb in my 9900 right now and just purchased a 32gb which I should get this week.

Is there anything I should be aware of in swapping out the cards? Is it nothing more than just restoring the data I backed up?
    01-23-12 12:36 AM
    Yup its easy. Backup ->swap->restore data that you backup from your 2gb card.
    howards likes this.
    01-23-12 12:53 AM
    I did copy/paste on my Mac which worked but contacts did not copy over.
    01-23-12 01:07 AM
    Click and drag files/folders to desktop. Then swap cards. Then click and drag from desktop to new memory card.

I just went from a 16 GB to a 32 GB. No surprises.

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    howards likes this.
    01-23-12 01:28 AM
    Click and drag files/folders to desktop. Then swap cards. Then click and drag from desktop to new memory card.
    When I plug my 9700 in I only see the phone memory, not my SD card. Do I need to enable something on the phone (mass storage)? I don't see the option.
    01-24-12 11:40 AM
    When I plug my 9700 in I only see the phone memory, not my SD card. Do I need to enable something on the phone (mass storage)? I don't see the option.
    BB help says:
    Click on Options, then Device > storage.
    Hit the  key and tap/click Enable USB Mass Storage.

Nex time you connect to your computer, you'll see two external 'drives' - your phone's internal memory and the smart card.
    01-24-12 12:00 PM
    BB help says:
    Click on Options, then Device > storage.
    Hit the  key and tap/click Enable USB Mass Storage.

Nex time you connect to your computer, you'll see two external 'drives' - your phone's internal memory and the smart card.
    I didn't see anything that says Enable Mass Storage. But when I plugged the phone into the computer I did see the option for "Sync Media". Using that I then saw the Smart Card. In Options I do have checked off Media Card Support.
    01-24-12 12:45 PM
    Most importantly, don't attempt to take the card out with the battery still in

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bol...battery-insert
    01-24-12 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD