01-21-12 11:50 AM
- And got a 507 error during the process. I finally got it to load but have lost all my apps that I had when RIM was giving away free apps in December, specifically Shazam Encore. Any way to get it back without paying? I did a full backup on DM prior to but I don't think this will restore an app that you now have to pay for. Any advice?01-20-12 03:34 PM
- http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-689947/01-21-12 05:38 AM
- 01-21-12 05:45 AM
- 01-21-12 09:51 AM
- 01-21-12 11:28 AM
1. I downloaded the installer file from Fileserve
2. Installed it on pc
3. Used BBOSS to shrink out unwanted stuff
4. Fired up the loader.exe
5. Further removed PLANS app and other unwanted stuff from the choice menu
6. Chose to backup full data and restore
7. Installed OS. (Finished in about 18 minutes)
8. Unplugged after safe removal USB in Windows
9. Did a battery pull and reboot
10. Woaaaaaah!!!!! I'm loving it.
Battery is holding good.
Lasted me about 14 hours on my moderately heavy use.
Last 3 days I have been on this 9900/126.96.36.199 build, it was the same.
Mobile hotspot is awesome. I connected other phones and even my laptop thru it.
The interface feels a bit slick and snappier than 188.8.131.523 (maybe just a good feeling).
The browser is faster.
NFC tag on ВВМ is yet to be tried.
Overall, I am very very happy.
For all those who are still waiting for it to be official, I would suggest you to keep waiting if that gives you any secure feeling.
Else, you should update to this version ASAP.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com01-21-12 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD