Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if current Bold 9900/9930 can weigh in and let me know if RIM has updated their native apps such as AIM/Yahoo/GTalk/etc. to support the higher resolution screen? On that note, can you guys also tell me if Facebook/Twitter has been updated to take advantage of the screen real estate? Unlike the iPhone, BlackBerries are (I feel) purely communication devices, and on that note are there any apps worth installing? Here is the list that I've compiled so far:

1. BBM
    2. Google Maps
    3. Facebook
    4. Twitter
    5. Evernote
    6. Pandora
    7. Opera Mini
    8. Google Voice
    9. LinkedIn

Thanks Everybody!
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    08-15-11 03:01 AM
    Bbm and facebook both look great and function fully without feeling like the touch features are an after thought.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-15-11 03:06 AM
    BerryWeather works (or at least thats what the CB app store said when I changed my current device on there).

Edit:
    We should definitely get a huge list going and maybe sticky it so everyone knows the available apps.
    08-15-11 03:09 AM
    BerryWeather works (or at least thats what the CB app store said when I changed my current device on there).

Edit:
    We should definitely get a huge list going and maybe sticky it so everyone knows the available apps.
    There already is a huge list...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9930-9900-f235/apps-working-non-working-637413/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD