Unlocking my old sprint TOUR 9630 to use on VERIZON? Can I do it?
Just curious...Id love to unlock my old sprint Tour 9630 so I can mess around with it on my verizon network...anybody have a good step by step I can use to get it done! ??
- CrackBerry User
01-24-13, 11:24 AM #5
- 26 Posts
The Tour is a cdma phone, which means it is pretty much "hard wired" to the carrier. for it to be activated on Verizon, you would have to flash the phone with a Verizon specific software, and then Verizon would have to specifically add the phones ESN to their accepted database. Which they will never ever do for you. So no, its not "possible". However, you can put a gsm sim in the tour and use it on T-mobile,at&t, straightalk, and simplemobile just to name a few.
- By cellunlocknet in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 13Last Post: 04-05-11, 11:08 PM
- By GrapePopRocks in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-11, 06:54 PM
- By GrapePopRocks in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-11, 06:54 PM
- By 2low4snow in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 20Last Post: 11-02-09, 02:06 AM
- By 2low4snow in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-09, 10:04 PM