Hey guys,

Which is the best site to unlcock your Blackberry. There are a lot of options. Any Crackberry favorties.

Thanks for the help.
    08-15-11 05:03 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 05:08 AM
    if you are on vodafone they will do it for free if you ring them or go on here:
    How do I get the network unlock code (NUC) for my phone online? - Help - Vodafone
    08-15-11 07:07 AM
    Unlock Any Blackberry for $2.99!: Home took them 5 minutes.
    Very cheap and fast!
    08-15-11 07:12 AM
    Under a buck on eBay. Search!
    08-15-11 07:59 AM
    Thank you for all the help guys. Which one does Crackberry recommend. They must have their favourites.
    08-15-11 08:02 AM
    Hey guys,

Which is the best site to unlcock your Blackberry. There are a lot of options. Any Crackberry favorties.

Thanks for the help.
    There are many to choose from. Customer experience is your best bet for selection.
    08-15-11 08:19 AM
    Never pay more than 2 bucks for an unlock code. eBay is a good place to search. Heck, someone even posted a free unlocking site in another thread, never used it before though
    08-15-11 08:23 AM
    I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. So I dont need unclock codes for and of the US carriers.
    08-15-11 08:40 AM
    I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. So I dont need unclock codes for and of the US carriers.
    Any unlocking service can help you. It doesn't matter where you are or what carrier you are on. Try the service as posted: freethisberrydotcom
    08-15-11 08:50 AM
    08-15-11 08:51 AM
    Unlock Any Blackberry for $2.99!: Home took them 5 minutes.
    Very cheap and fast!
    Thanks for the shoutout! . We only charge $3 and unlike ebay suppliers we don't have to mail them. As long as all your details that you've entered are correct the unlock code usually comes within a few minutes.
    08-16-11 01:36 PM
    08-16-11 02:06 PM
    LOL have you tried the 2dollar unlock? I used them for my Torch 9800.

Global Unlock Codes -- Unlock your phone for $1.99!
    It was $15.00 for Bell though!

However, I gave Horizon Wireless a shot and heyo, $2.50!!! They have a "special" 50% off discount going on for North Am providers. haha!

url: HorizonWirelessOnline
    coupon code: gsmna50off

AWESOME customer service from FREETHISBERRY.com though! Not too shabbywith Horizon as well. Hey, wherever we can save right?
    08-17-11 05:22 PM

AWESOME customer service from FREETHISBERRY.com though! Not too shabbywith Horizon as well. Hey, wherever we can save right?

Thanks for the feedback.. Much appreciated.
    08-17-11 11:14 PM
    Hi everyone

i would like to make a personally recommendation to the website for their excellent customer service and instant response to sending you unlock code.

i received my bold 9900 locked to vodafone uk unlock code in less than 5 minutes.

UnlockData - Reliable and Fast Mobile Phone Unlocking. Unlock Code Service

the unlock sites that are posted in this forum are mainly based in USA so im calling to all the UK users here if you want an instant unlock process and your from the UK look no further as using the US sites because of the time difference you will be waiting until they upon for business meaning a wait of over 7 hours.
    09-01-11 06:29 AM
    $22.49 for instant for them .. Not a great price as we offer less than half for instant delivery as well as many unlockers here.
    09-01-11 02:04 PM
    Just make sure that you have support for help... most of the Blackberry unlocking service providers that i know from here are reliable and providing nice service and fast unlocking for Blackberry devices so just select one and get your Blackberry unlocked...
    09-01-11 04:16 PM
    Just got my unlock code from freemyblackberry.com. It took a day to get the code but it was also free. Worked like a charm, easy to follow instructions on the site. Got to love the free thing.
    01-05-12 12:30 AM
    i've used freethisberry twice, and blackberrycodesource once...both were damn near instant, and worked like a charm!
    01-05-12 12:46 AM
    i've used freethisberry twice, and blackberrycodesource once...both were damn near instant, and worked like a charm!
    Thank you for the feedback! Yes we are true instant!
    01-05-12 09:26 AM
    Can anyone remotely unlock mine by software? The code I had generated didn't work and I only have 1 try left (I got it like that). Thank you
    12-09-13 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD