So I was playing around on my 9930 today and messing with the voice search it picked up any contact no matter how strange the name was. Here was the cool thing though and its really going to help me and anyone that does alot of emails and texts with various people through out the day. It will bring up any word your looking for in your emails or texts. Like everyone they probably have there mother listed as mom in there contacts. Well when I did a search for mom not only did it list all here info. but it listed all emails and texts with the word mom highlighted in it. This is great you no longer have to search through emails or scroll through texts looking for a single word or say phrase. As long as you can remember the word say a resteraunt and its embeded deep in a text or email it will highlight it in the search and pull that email or texts in it to the front. I think this will be a great time saver as i no longer have to find the specific email or text. Dont know if this has been covered before but i suggest you play with the search and see how amazing it is.
    09-09-11 02:51 PM
    Yes its definitely a nice feature on this phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-09-11 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD