Hello, is there a way that I can add websites too the universal search on my blackberry, for example if I wanted a song, I could just type the song name and it would search for it on Tubidy?
    02-26-12 12:37 AM
    this is very good idea. but right now it is not possible. you have to manually search on that site or may be google/bing can help.
    02-26-12 12:55 AM
    Ooh ok, just thought this would be a good idea as this phones ment too get thingss done fast for example keyboard shortcuts etc. I know there's an app, that puts best buy and some other websites on the search but that's no good too me because I'm in the UK and we don't have best buy, we have asda and sainburys as equialents
    02-26-12 05:35 AM
    If you have bookmarked browser tabs for your links you can use universal search to search it up.
    Bookmark your links now you can search for your links on universal search type in keywords,
    and click on search then click on open your link.
    02-26-12 06:52 AM
    Hello, is there a way that I can add websites too the universal search on my blackberry, for example if I wanted a song, I could just type the song name and it would search for it on Tubidy?
    You can try using the free app QuickSearchCombo.
    It allows you to do a search on most used sites, or on user customizable sites.
    02-26-12 09:05 AM
    Try Super Search, it's free or Web Search.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 02-26-12 at 11:43 AM.
    02-26-12 11:39 AM
    I had super search and didn't think much too it
    02-26-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD