Hi everyone!!

I keep getting the following message on my 9900:

Uncaught Exception: Application net_rim_bb_vvm(632) is not responding; process terminated.

I have done a battery pull which makes it go away until I get another visual voicemail alert and then this lovely message comes up every time I go to make a call or hang up on a call. Does anyone know a fix to this glitch? Or how to delete visual voicemail altogether? I'm thinking that might fix the issue.
    I tried calling Tmobile but their tech department knows less than I do, and that's just sad.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!
    01-05-12 05:50 PM
    Hi everyone!!

I keep getting the following message on my 9900:

Uncaught Exception: Application net_rim_bb_vvm(632) is not responding; process terminated.

I have done a battery pull which makes it go away until I get another visual voicemail alert and then this lovely message comes up every time I go to make a call or hang up on a call. Does anyone know a fix to this glitch? Or how to delete visual voicemail altogether? I'm thinking that might fix the issue.
    I tried calling Tmobile but their tech department knows less than I do, and that's just sad.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!
    You can try deleting it first, afterwards you should get a prompt to reboot; then try reinstalling (reboot after).
    01-05-12 06:23 PM
    Deleting visual voicemail? How? I tried to find it but didn't see a way to delete it......
    01-05-12 06:25 PM
    Deleting visual voicemail? How? I tried to find it but didn't see a way to delete it......
    Now I see the problem - it can't be deleted. What you'll need to do then is reload the device OS - this is the basic concept, you can skip most of it. The steps you want to do is install the device software to PC, reboot, backup your device with Desktop Manager, then use apploader to install to reload software.
    01-05-12 06:40 PM
    I was afraid I would have to do all that!

I think I figured it out without doing that though.....I deactivated the visual voicemail in the options and it seems to have fixed the issue thus far......Thanks for your help though!!
    01-05-12 07:13 PM
    i just wanted to tell you this lol! good timing.
    but good that you have the right discipline and tried for yourself and figured it out by yourself.
    it saved you alot of trouble before you eventually would do the reload.
    hwaiting.
    Ha ha!!! Yea, that reload does not sounds like a good time!!!
    01-05-12 07:29 PM
    Just a heads up, you don't have to do a full wipe and reload. You can download BBSAK and delete the vvm .cod files one by one. There's probably around 5-8 of them, would take about 5 minutes total time. Of course, that would completely remove any trace of vvm on your device so you would not be able to use the service at all unless you pushed the .cod files back to your bb.
    01-05-12 07:42 PM
    Oh ok, that's good to know!!!! Thanks

Just a heads up, you don't have to do a full wipe and reload. You can download BBSAK and delete the vvm .cod files one by one. There's probably around 5-8 of them, would take about 5 minutes total time. Of course, that would completely remove any trace of vvm on your device so you would not be able to use the service at all unless you pushed the .cod files back to your bb.
    01-05-12 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD