I cannot seem to recieve e-mails on my BB that I send to myself when sending them from my desktop PC.

I had no problems in doing this with my 9700 - anyone having similar issues?
    02-06-12 03:10 AM
    Are you using the same email address to send the message? If you are, that's probably the issue. i think my older Blackberry would allow this. My 9930 definitely doesn't. Not sure if it's the device or the newer version if BIS.

Use a different email address on your desktop computer and it'll work great.
    02-06-12 04:15 AM
    same thing. there wont be a new email notification on you bb. but it'll show up on your bb as a sent email.
    02-06-12 04:51 AM
    Open your main messages folder, press menu/options and review your settings. Something has not been setup correctly. Remember their is a pull down menu to setup each individual email account.
    02-06-12 08:02 AM
    I cannot seem to recieve e-mails on my BB that I send to myself when sending them from my desktop PC.

I had no problems in doing this with my 9700 - anyone having similar issues?
    It works well in my 9900. I just sent myself an email from a desktop using my Yahoo account and got it instantly on my BB. I even got the LED blinking and repeated audible notifications through BeBuzz. The toast also worked well.

As mentioned before, check your settings, or delete that account and set it up again.
    02-06-12 12:21 PM
    Definitely check your setup. I can send myself emails from both my bb and my laptop and have no trouble receiving them almost instantly. Hope you get it figured out.
    02-06-12 03:35 PM
    call carrier and get a blackberry tech on, they can resend service books and also do some diagnostics to find problem. I had an anomaly on my account which they found and fixed, worth the call.
    02-06-12 03:56 PM
    02-06-12 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD