So I just got the 9930 today and it's not letting me add all of my email accounts and I'm not sure why. I have two gmail accounts and only one will activate and my school email which is through Google Apps for Education also wont activate. I never had this problem on my old Curve, but it keeps saying "Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address and password. If the error persists, contact gmail.com."

I know that my email and password are correct, I've tried it a dozen times for each email and even checked the show password box so that I can make sure I'm typing it correctly. Still, I get that message. I've contacted my school and I get that message even following their instructions.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what to do? I guess it's not the biggest deal, but I don't want to forward my school email to the cheesy named one that is on my phone. In general, I love the phone, but this is driving me crazy.
    09-04-11 12:50 AM
    I had the problem on my style. It turned out it was a software issue. what version are you on? is it leaked or downgraded?
    09-04-11 03:08 AM
    First try a battery pull then make sure all addresses and passwords are correct. When I first loaded my emails in mine one address had the "period" one space to far and it took me a while to figure it out. If all that don't work call RIM tech support maybe they can shed som light on this issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-04-11 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD