Hi All,
    Love my Bold 9930 had it about 2 months, what a jump in performance from my old curve and OS6....looking for a real thin skin to protect it yet still fit in the holster that came with it and a wallet style I purchased from Crackberry. Bought one skin but problem is it is just too thick to fit in the BB case....I had been using it in my old curve case but the shutoff magnet is not in the right position so find it keying in my pocket, the other day managed to shutoff all cell phone connections....anyone out there find something that works??
    Thanks
    Bob R.
    Last edited by robertr369; 03-27-12 at 05:01 PM. Reason: missing words
    03-27-12 04:58 PM
    03-27-12 07:57 PM
    the phone is pretty thin so any case you add will not leave much room to slide it in the holster.

I have my 9930 in a Case Mate Barely There and its BARELY fits in the holster. I can get it in there, but its so snug that it takes some muscle to get it out lol
    03-28-12 10:30 AM
    I use a Barely There as well and gave up on the holster lol
    03-28-12 12:34 PM
    Barely there cases by casemate are probably the thinnest cases you can get, unless you use full body armour skinz or invisible shields !
    03-28-12 12:36 PM
    I use a Barely There as well and gave up on the holster lol

Right! I use my holster for my Zune HD lol. It fits perfectly!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-28-12 12:38 PM
    Thanks Guys, I just like secondary layer of protection, retired nuclear reactor operator so really like back up systems... do not need radiation shield (anymore) will look into the barely there but the one body case I have did go in but thought I would wreck my new bold trying to get it back out
    03-28-12 02:34 PM
    When I first got my 9930, I bought the silicon (soft) shell from verizon. After that got gooey, I saw the BlackBerry Hard Shell (OEM). I saw it in White and thought I'd love that. Then it's release date kept getting pushed back, so I ordered a black one. Couldn't even tell there was a case on it. Then the white came out and it made my 9930 look like a white one from TMobile! I have since never dropped my phone and, working from home, I have taken all cases off because the phone is aesthetically pleasing as thin as it is. I would recommend the BlackBerry HardShell though.
    03-29-12 09:45 AM
    I agree.

A white case looks soooo good on the 9930.

I was worried at first but it looks nice because it matches the white text that's on the keys and buttons.

I used to use my Otterbox Commuter but it covered the phone too much.

Now I just stick with my white Barely There

03-29-12 09:50 AM
    I agree.

A white case looks soooo good on the 9930.

I was worried at first but it looks nice because it matches the white text that's on the keys and buttons.

I used to use my Otterbox Commuter but it covered the phone too much.

Now I just stick with my white Barely There

Can you please send me some pics from the white barely there? Deciding between that one and the oem hardshell white
    03-29-12 09:58 AM
    Can you please send me some pics from the white barely there? Deciding between that one and the oem hardshell white
    here are my pics from another post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post7218547

This Youtube video compares the Barely There and OEM Hardshell too:

03-29-12 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD