So, I have this odd problem... the problem is the tweets loads but the mention page just stays on loading and doesn't show any mentions. also, other fuction doesn't work properly, for example: it would not load my follower list nor would like allow me to search things. i would get "twitter encountered a problem" but show detail will have no detail.

but i'll give you a bit more details...

I am using twitter 3.2.0.12. yes, i know, i should update to version 4 but I really do not like verion 4. I like how version 3.2 has everything i need there. mentions, DM and stuff. With version 4, the DM are integrated into the messages and cannot access it through twitter app itself.

am i kinda outta luck? or is there an alternative app that's close to the 3.2 version?
    01-14-14 11:00 AM
    It's possible Twitter did something on their end and this is preventing the older version from working properly. Often times with twitter they change things and you have to do program updates to work with the newer APIs, this MAY be one of those cases. Not saying for sure, but this is quite possible.
    01-14-14 02:38 PM
    i thought that would likely be the case... it guess it is suck it up and update...
    01-14-14 02:48 PM