the 9900 is the best bb to date. like someone said earlier, look how many people well versed in blackberry products that use it and are happy. open and shut case.

the 9700 is a GREAT device, but the processor on the 9900 alone will impress you and you wont look back.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-10-12 02:21 PM
    I was using the 9700 before I upgraded to the 9930. Totally worth it! Sure, the feel of the phone is a bit different. Bold 9930 has a nicer keyboard, feels great in your hands, and a touch screen!

There are a lot of improvements on the 9930. OS7.1 for example. Super speedy.

Go ahead and get the Bold 9900/9930. Why wait?
    05-11-12 02:37 AM
    Everything apart from battery life is great.
    05-11-12 08:23 AM
    I have had my 9930 since close to release and I absolutely love it. I don't need all the bells and whistles on my phone I just need to be able to be productive and reply to over 100 emails a day. Wouldn't trade it for anything. You will love it if you try it.
    05-11-12 10:07 AM
    The reason sales people want you to stay away form the bold 9900, is because in the beginning they did have a much higher rate of defective units than other phones. Sales don't want to deal with customers coming back after a few days and going through the process of returning, exchanging, refunding their commission, dealing with customers yelling at them, etc...

It's a huge hassle for the store and for the customer. So even though it may be against the company policy, they will try to deter you away from the bold 9900 because it did in fact have a rough start.

That being said, I'm on my third bold, and I absolutely love it.
    There's no substitute.
    05-11-12 11:24 AM
    i have had the 9900 for 3 days now and its working great, first day i downloaded 7.1 and played with it all day setting it up so i chewed up battery quickly, for 2 days under heavy use the battery has held out, if i need to ill buy an extra, its no biggie. my iphone4s wouldnt go half a day, so the BB is leaps and bounds, plus i now get my email instantly. great device, the 7.1 works amazing and couldnt be happier with my 9900. its the best device for my needs hand down, ill wait till BB10 comes out and see what phones are offered, its troubling to have a retailer such as rogers here in Canada not representing the BB line properly. If i had a retailer selling my product in such manner id pull the product asap. maybe BB stores should be something BB should look at. or at least retailers that have integrity.
    Last edited by flavio5x; 05-11-12 at 02:44 PM.
    05-11-12 02:40 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD