Remove the battery sim card and memory card. Freeze the battery for a few hours to overnight. Before inserting anything apply dielectric grease to all the gold connections in the phone (battery pins, antenna contacts on the cover and back of memory card and sim card. Then reinsert memory card, sim card then the battery. Now my battery doesnt have charging problems, and my phone uses less power.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-09-13 06:52 AM
    Ive heard the old battery in the freezer remedy before but Im curious - what is that supposed to do?
    02-09-13 01:46 PM
    The battery sometimes redistibutes the ingredients inside. As well it does tend to drain the battery. Personally the way I did it was drain my battery to minimual power. Then freeze solid overnight. (Deep freeze is 10 celcius lower than a fridge freezer. After then put dielectric greese on battry connections and pins in phone. I actually froze the sim, and memory card as well. I did freeze my blackberry for a few hrs. Next I am freezing my phone in the deep freezer overnight to see if that gives any results. (My phone is charging fine now. Just want to see what will happena) course I will after let it sit at room temp to get warm. Sometimes this can redistribute the memory your phone has so its able to read data it couldn't before. Want work everytime depemds on how messed the batty. My battery would charge at times and other times no way. Battery power didi last long. Now my 9900 is read to be Bold! Safe to put the greeze on all connections under the cover. I applied it to mem card,sim,battery pins in the phone as well. Now my phone just charges and doesn't seem to use as much power.

None else neesd freeze their phone. I am just wondering if it might help. That I will post later...

IMPORTANT: After freezing, let the phone get to room temp before powering to clear any moisture. Ensure the phone
    Cover is removed when the phone is out of the freezer. (This is something I tried. If you do any
    Of this troubleshooting as any others listed it is at your own risk.
    Last edited by sonic7777; 02-11-13 at 04:07 PM. Reason: incomplete
    02-11-13 03:03 AM
    (...) Next I am freezing my phone in the deep freezer overnight to see if that gives any results. (My phone is charging fine now. Just want to see what will happena) course I will after let it sit at room temp to get warm.(...)
    None else neesd freeze their phone. I am just wondering if it might help. That I will post later...
    Well, whatever you do, just make sure you let the phone warm up, and then completely dry the moisture that can compensate inside of the phone, otherwise you would be able to report back: "Well, the phone had survived the freezing, but the warm-up process killed it afterwards"
    02-11-13 06:14 AM
    Very good tips. I will try freezing my battery.

Let us know if this helps.
    02-11-13 06:15 AM
    Thanks valid point! Very important! I implied that lol! I always let it get to room temp afterwards for a few hrs
    02-11-13 04:01 PM