Okay so this is what happened,
    A friend of mine was walking me through how I had to do all of this stuff, and he told me how to do everything right..

Now, its coming up with Error 507
    and on the BB desktop software it stays at Reconnecting to JVM

I have the 9900 and then I tried going to the software I was already on but it said the same thing.....whats wrong with this??
    Help please!!

It says application loader was unable to connect with your device. please re-connect your device and try again.
    I've reconnected and the damn same thing is happening...i'm freaking out...is my BB 9900 broken!!!???
    Last edited by Beesh1; 02-18-12 at 06:34 PM.
    02-18-12 06:26 PM
    Error 507 is annoying but not the end of the world. In most instances reconnecting and reloading the software will be successful. Apps will need to be installed again as the 507 means the phone is wiped. Same thing happened to me with the 9810 at first.

Good luck. Come back or search for more help if need be.
    02-18-12 07:04 PM
    Thanks i'll try that, hopefully my friend will help me

So, are you saying all I need to do is just connect it again and "update" it?
    Installing apps I'm not worried about
    02-19-12 12:11 PM
    Thanks i'll try that, hopefully my friend will help me

So, are you saying all I need to do is just connect it again and "update" it?
    Installing apps I'm not worried about
    Yes, when you connect it to DM it will complain with "can't connect", then you need to click on something like "update software" and this will load OS into your device and will fix the 507 error.
    02-19-12 12:15 PM
    Error 507 means that you do not have an OS installed on the device. I found that sometimes the DM won't work when you have Error 507. What I did was I downloaded the latest leak OS; installed it on the computer and use loader.exe file in the installed folder to load the OS. Worked without any issues at all.

If you have an issues where DM won't recognize the BB, use loader.exe to load the OS.
    02-19-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD