Hello, I upgraded to the Bold 9900 in January. I had it for a few weeks and it fell out my pocket and the screen cracked, everything was working fine after it, was just the screen that had a crack at the side. A few weeks later my Trackpad started playing up and the phone was going really slow, so I restarted it and it took upto an hour to start up. I wiped the phone completely and everything was fine so I went to bed, woke up in the morning and it was back to being slow and the trackpad was not working again. At the moment, the trackpad has a red dotted light in the centre of the pad and the phone has its moments where it goes slow for an hour etc. The phone also dims at random times so i cant see the letters on the keyboard when I type in the dark.

I phoned o2 and they said they'd need to send it back to Blackberry, I never got the phone insured, plus I dont really fancy paying quite a bit to blackberry to get it fixed. I'm assuming it is a software issue and not a hardware.

Any help would be great thanks.
    03-18-12 02:20 PM
    Hi, I'm no expert but I really think you're hooped. Either pay for the repairs or buy yourself a new phone and whatever you decide put it in some kind of protective case and/or insure it. Sorry
    03-18-12 03:08 PM
    Was thinking that myself lol.
    03-18-12 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD