- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
tracking stolen Bold?
Hi, my boyfriend recently got his Bold 9900 stolen,after reporting it to the police we are wondering what to do next. Is it possible to track who is using the phone if they sign in to it with another Blackberry ID?or possibly through BBM? just clutching at straws here but we do not have the IMEI to get it blocked. Thanks.
- 01-08-2013, 03:33 AM #3
does he still have the box and stuff the phoone came with? see if the numbers on that and if its a contract phone you might be able to get it blocked through the service provider, surely if he gave his payment information theyd be able to check it against the registered phone and its imei number?Blackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- CrackBerry User
01-08-2013, 06:22 AM #4
- 11 Posts
As what shifty88 mention earlier, if your bb have install BB protect you can track the user provided he have log in using wifi.
then you can trace him the location or you can lock your phone, worst case wipe out your phone using BB protect. The map shown are not so accurate unless you can sounded your BB.
- By guevi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 21Last Post: 04-23-2013, 04:59 AM
- By Blunt88 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
- By howie1983 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 29Last Post: 05-30-2009, 12:38 AM
- By MissRissa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 27Last Post: 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM
- By broze in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2008, 05:33 PM