Hello everyone, my touch screen used too be very un calibrated too the extent that I could press the bottom of he phone screen and it would press the top, after I reloaded the OS (I put the leaked OS on here) the touch screen is so much more accurate. Has anyone else had any experience like this?
    02-24-12 07:22 PM
    I haven't see that issue and I am on my third bold. I adjust the sensitivity when I first get one an that's it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-24-12 08:10 PM
    On my firsty besty bold and i don't have problems with the sensitivity.
    I will adjust it incase but never did that after i have set it on 1000/fast.
    It's still response as always.
    02-24-12 08:16 PM
    How does one adjust the sensitivity? I can't find where and I'd like to?
    02-24-12 08:46 PM
    I leave the sensitivity as is, it was when I pressed at a certain point it would press some where else
    02-24-12 08:56 PM
    I leave the sensitivity as is, it was when I pressed at a certain point it would press some where else
    Right above the optical pad(track pad) the screen sensitivity is reduced by the OS intentionally to avoid accidental responses from the screen. If the sensitiveness right about there is not strong, that is normal.
    02-24-12 09:00 PM
    How does one adjust the sensitivity? I can't find where and I'd like to?
    Options - typing and language - touchscreen sensitivity.
    02-24-12 09:05 PM
    Right above the optical pad(track pad) the screen sensitivity is reduced by the OS intentionally to avoid accidental responses from the screen. If the sensitiveness right about there is not strong, that is normal.
    May be I worded it wrong, when I press the bottom off the screen, the phone thinks I've pressed the top
    02-25-12 09:41 AM
    May be I worded it wrong, when I press the bottom off the screen, the phone thinks I've pressed the top

ur touchscreen needs changing then
    02-25-12 10:09 AM
    ur touchscreen needs changing then

No it doesn't, I reload the OS and it sorted it
    02-25-12 10:15 AM
    Options - typing and language - touchscreen sensitivity.
    I wanted a calibration setting, so that it (and I) can agree on where I'm touching. I also wanted an option like is for the trackpad, where you can increase and decrease how responsive it is.
    02-25-12 10:53 AM
    I haven't had that issue w/my 9930. And I have the Storm & Storm 2 before with no screen calibration issues...
    02-25-12 11:43 AM
    No it doesn't, I reload the OS and it sorted it
    ok cools ... thought u mentioned earlier u reloaded the OS n' same thing
    02-25-12 11:59 AM
    ok cools ... thought u mentioned earlier u reloaded the OS n' same thing
    Ohh No when I restored my OS too leaked one, it re calibrated the screen, I suppose the OS just messed up the screen
    02-25-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD