No sorry I just put up the install.zip file to install with Blackberry Desktop.
    I will look at putting version 2 into App World, but a few months before that happens.

cheers
    paul
    04-24-12 03:17 PM
    I hope you've been able to enjoy some valuable time with your new grandchild. My Mom cannot possibly be bothered TOO often to look after her grandkids, that's for sure. Fortunately, they're all pretty amazing kids, which is a credit to all in the family.

Might you have had an opportunity to do the additional work on the touchscreen dialer for the 9900/9930? I actually just got a SIII and it's going back because I just cannot take having to use both hands to do basic stuff on my phone - and I have huge hands.

I will try the app you posted, but I'm not totally sure how to get it loaded on my phone; will look around for info on how to do it.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by msnflier; 07-13-12 at 02:54 PM.
    07-13-12 11:41 AM
    This should be included in the os and a setting for the user to enabled or disabled. Same goes to the Reply, Forward, Delete ... Etc, buttons the torch have in emails application, they should been here for the 9900 too. These 2 things are the most I miss from my 9810, those features really speed things up.
    07-13-12 01:43 PM
    This seems like a perfect app. Any word on version two for app world OTA??
    07-13-12 02:27 PM
    Thanks for your comments msnflier and spencerdl.

Sorry still busy with things before finishing version 2, I have some work on it with gradient style buttons and a few other things. Probably fall time frame.

To install simply download the zip file, extract to my documents or somewhere else, then with Blackberry Desktop install the TouchDial.alx app.

cheers
    paul
    07-13-12 09:16 PM
    Thanks for the information.....looking forward to the early fall for updated release
    07-13-12 09:24 PM
    Good app, I like it! Thanks for doing this and I am looking forward to ver 2.
    07-14-12 04:20 PM
    Hello, Could someone provide directions how to install the zip file. I'm on week 1 with this phone and I hate the tiny keys to try to dial a phone number.
    12-03-12 10:20 PM
    Hi mdsidoti

Here is how to install the Touchdial app.

1. download and install BlackBerry Desktop from here BlackBerry - Desktop Software for PC - Canada
    2. download the zip file and extract the contents to your "My Documents" it will create a folder called TouchDial
    3. open BlackBerry Desktop, connect your Bold to the computer w/ USB cable
    4. In BlackBerry Desktop click on Applications and click on Import Files... top right corner of screen
    5. browse to My Documents\TouchDial and select TouchDial.alx
    6. click Apply at bottom right corner of screen

Your done after a few minutes and enjoy !

cheers
    paul
    12-04-12 09:13 AM
    Paul, I'm really interested, but. could not find the ZIP anywhere..... HELP please.

Regards.
    01-02-13 04:14 AM
    i also can't find it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-02-13 06:18 PM
    Hi yoav and emad... sorry just pulled the files from the site as I decided to cancel my account here... just waiting for CB to delete my account. There is a touch dialer on App World...
    01-02-13 07:34 PM
    Hi guys,

This thread took me from an immediate sense of excitement to a sad state all within 2 minutes. I was really excited that I found something that I was looking forward to using on my 9900 as it would fit my dialing habits. It's sad that the original poster has put this effort to rest. I will try and find this application in app world, but I still feel that somehow the OP was just not given the attention his app deserved to encourage him to take it all the way. I know that family and life is priority, Pauln281 thanks for your efforts.

[QUOTE=pauln281;7820214]Hi yoav and emad... sorry just pulled the files from the site as I decided to cancel my account here... just waiting for CB to delete my account. There is a touch dialer on App World...[/
    01-06-13 07:41 PM
    I downloaded blackberry desktop but can not find easy dial file. I followed your instructions.
    09-13-13 10:25 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD