Hi guys

I've always been curious on whether this was possible but I have never been able to get a final word on this.

What I would like to do is insert a link from one place to another - this link can be either an email, a text message, a calendar event, a contact, etc.

example: create appointment in calendar, and adding to the notes to refer to message x: [hyperlink]. once clicked, the referrer would show exactly what it was linked to.

is this possible??
    08-12-11 05:14 PM
    Yes, you can copy and paste a link in emails or your Calendar Notes and it will be included.

Some links may be a little long for text messages, in which case you would want to use an app like Copy goo.gl link.

You can place the cursor on a link, click the Menu/ BlackBerry button and select Copy Link, Send Link or if you're on a page, Copy Page Address or Send Page Address.

There are several choices you can play with, just check out what you can do from the Menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 07:31 PM
    No that's not what I meant. I want text that acts as a shortcut to specific things found right on the device.

Imagine using the convenience button to launch an app, now replace the convenience button with a string of text (a hyperlink), and the browser with bob's email from 9:16am on Tuesday.
    08-12-11 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD