Here's a good video review of the 9900 by TechnoBuffalo:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Review! The Best Berry Yet? (video) | TechnoBuffalo

Great review. Sounds like Kevin's review but I think they will all sound the same. Excellent phone/keyboard but camera and battery are soft spots for some.

Glad to see he'll be using it as his phone too which is a testament to the device.
    mustangv8 and Shao128 like this.
    08-15-11 07:01 PM
    Good review over all, even better that he plugged one of my apps
    08-15-11 07:11 PM
    Here's a good video review of the 9900 by TechnoBuffalo:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Review! The Best Berry Yet? (video) | TechnoBuffalo

Great review. Sounds like Kevin's review but I think they will all sound the same. Excellent phone/keyboard but camera and battery are soft spots for some.

Glad to see he'll be using it as his phone too which is a testament to the device.
    I noticed that he said if you are a heavy user you would NOT make it through the day without charging it or having an extra battery...
    ...This seems WAY OFF from the review Kevin posted whereas the device was vetted out by three people.
    ...A light user / a heavy user & an EXTREME user - who all had zero battery problem for 15 + hours?

What gives with that?
    08-15-11 07:13 PM

Nice!!!
    08-15-11 07:14 PM
    This is a nice review.
    yerfgofe likes this.
    08-15-11 07:21 PM
    I noticed that he said if you are a heavy user you would NOT make it through the day without charging it or having an extra battery...
    ...This seems WAY OFF from the review Kevin posted whereas the device was vetted out by three people.
    ...A light user / a heavy user & an EXTREME user - who all had zero battery problem for 15 + hours?

What gives with that?
    Yeah, notice he was using a Rogers handset, and that means he probably had .261, so he cold have had issues with his OS.
    08-15-11 07:41 PM
    I love how he said he prefered the 9900 over the iphone because it fits him better. Just can't beat a BlackBerry when it comes to email.
    08-15-11 07:44 PM
    I just paid for SixTools... hope it works well on OS7... aka OS 6.1 LOL
    08-15-11 07:47 PM
    Seems like a very fair review. Makes me even more stoked to get my 9930 tomorrow. FedEx can't come soon enough.
    08-15-11 07:52 PM
    I like how he made the 9900 his daily driver

I cant wait for this phone! I wish tmo would announce a release date already
    08-15-11 08:24 PM

What gives with that?
    I�ve never been able to stand John�s voice but he gives honest and fair reviews. He also said he�s definitely going with the 9900/30 over iphone or any Android device. He not only kicks the crap out of his phones but also stated at midnight he�s still got gas in the tank. This phone looks better and better all the time!

By this time tomorrow, first hand real life user reviews from Verizon 9930 owners will start flooding this forum and you�ll hopefully just slither back to your swamp.
    08-15-11 08:51 PM
    Solid review. Thanks.
    08-15-11 09:43 PM
    this guy gave bb a positive review?? holy **** im going into hiding the end of the world is here!!
    08-15-11 11:25 PM
    this guy gave bb a positive review?? holy **** im going into hiding the end of the world is here!!
    He's been using the 9780 for a couple months before he got his 9900 which is also going to be his daily driver.
    08-15-11 11:37 PM
    I have had the pleasure of setting both my mother and my sister up on there very first BlackBerry phones. Both are sporting new BB bold 9900. They are in love. It helps them having me over over for a week to help with any learning curves they have, I'm just as happy to do it as I get to play with these phones. All I can say is they are the best. I'm in love. My company just gave me a new 9650 witch was an up grade from my 8530. Now it just don't seem right going back to it after enjoying the 9900. One more 9900 in our family I think!
    08-16-11 12:06 AM
    He's been using the 9780 for a couple months before he got his 9900 which is also going to be his daily driver.
    no i get that but i stopped watching his videos because he would be clearly byassed towards iphone then blackberry/android because he was using one at the time. **** even when verizons iphone came out he still found a way to choose att over verizon by running a speed test on att the server was in L.A where he is and then on verizon he had the server like in san diego was called out on it and never mentioned it
    08-16-11 01:50 AM
    This offers some great insight on the 9900 as well as the sales numbers for the HTC Status... One.
    08-16-11 02:29 AM
    Is six tools yous? I LOVE it.
    08-16-11 11:21 AM
    Yeah, notice he was using a Rogers handset, and that means he probably had .261, so he cold have had issues with his OS.
    it is .261
    08-16-11 11:22 AM
    Is six tools yous? I LOVE it.
    Yup thats me, thanks for the plug!
    08-16-11 11:23 AM
    Cool beans!
    08-16-11 11:23 AM
    Yup thats me, thanks for the plug!
    It's a great app, and well deserved. I actually learned about of from the CG forums. Nice work!
    08-16-11 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD