Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By snuci
  • 1 Post By ericlc2
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default TechnoBuffalo 9900 video review

Here's a good video review of the 9900 by TechnoBuffalo:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Review! The Best Berry Yet? (video) | TechnoBuffalo

Great review. Sounds like Kevin's review but I think they will all sound the same. Excellent phone/keyboard but camera and battery are soft spots for some.

Glad to see he'll be using it as his phone too which is a testament to the device.
    Thanked by:
    Shao128 (08-15-2011) 
    mustangv8 likes this.

Good review over all, even better that he plugged one of my apps
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by snuci View Post
    Here's a good video review of the 9900 by TechnoBuffalo:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Review! The Best Berry Yet? (video) | TechnoBuffalo

Great review. Sounds like Kevin's review but I think they will all sound the same. Excellent phone/keyboard but camera and battery are soft spots for some.

Glad to see he'll be using it as his phone too which is a testament to the device.
    I noticed that he said if you are a heavy user you would NOT make it through the day without charging it or having an extra battery...
    ...This seems WAY OFF from the review Kevin posted whereas the device was vetted out by three people.
    ...A light user / a heavy user & an EXTREME user - who all had zero battery problem for 15 + hours?

What gives with that?
    A reluctant iPhone 4s user who would STILL be a Blackberry user had RIM not messed it's own bed by putting a "Fisher Price Camera" in it's "flagship" Blackberry Bold 9930.
    CrackBerry Master

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shao128 View Post

Nice!!!
    A reluctant iPhone 4s user who would STILL be a Blackberry user had RIM not messed it's own bed by putting a "Fisher Price Camera" in it's "flagship" Blackberry Bold 9930.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,205 Global Posts

This is a nice review.
    yerfgofe likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB9C463

Quote Originally Posted by pythons View Post
    I noticed that he said if you are a heavy user you would NOT make it through the day without charging it or having an extra battery...
    ...This seems WAY OFF from the review Kevin posted whereas the device was vetted out by three people.
    ...A light user / a heavy user & an EXTREME user - who all had zero battery problem for 15 + hours?

What gives with that?
    Yeah, notice he was using a Rogers handset, and that means he probably had .261, so he cold have had issues with his OS.
    Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
    Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v2.1.0.1314) | Rooted SGS IV
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    PIN
    Guess what my favorite car is and I'll give it to you.

I love how he said he prefered the 9900 over the iphone because it fits him better. Just can't beat a BlackBerry when it comes to email.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,989 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin is a small and pointy object...so it's really not for little ones.

I just paid for SixTools... hope it works well on OS7... aka OS 6.1 LOL
    Pearl™ 8130 > Bold™ 9700 (Unlocked) > Bold™ 9900 (Unlocked)
    One step forward, two steps backwards; the Research in (slow) Motion.
    WWW: My Site | Geek Community
    Find my posts useful? Please let me know by clicking Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts

Seems like a very fair review. Makes me even more stoked to get my 9930 tomorrow. FedEx can't come soon enough.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    997 Global Posts

I like how he made the 9900 his daily driver

I cant wait for this phone! I wish tmo would announce a release date already
    BlackBerry Z10 + Playbook 64GB, Bold 9900, Bold 9700, Curve 8900, Curve 8320, Blackberry 7290

BlackBerry Addicts Similar to Alcoholics
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by pythons View Post

What gives with that?
    I’ve never been able to stand John’s voice but he gives honest and fair reviews. He also said he’s definitely going with the 9900/30 over iphone or any Android device. He not only kicks the crap out of his phones but also stated at midnight he’s still got gas in the tank. This phone looks better and better all the time!

By this time tomorrow, first hand real life user reviews from Verizon 9930 owners will start flooding this forum and you’ll hopefully just slither back to your swamp.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Solid review. Thanks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask

this guy gave bb a positive review?? holy **** im going into hiding the end of the world is here!!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,118 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Dilla View Post
    this guy gave bb a positive review?? holy **** im going into hiding the end of the world is here!!
    He's been using the 9780 for a couple months before he got his 9900 which is also going to be his daily driver.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

I have had the pleasure of setting both my mother and my sister up on there very first BlackBerry phones. Both are sporting new BB bold 9900. They are in love. It helps them having me over over for a week to help with any learning curves they have, I'm just as happy to do it as I get to play with these phones. All I can say is they are the best. I'm in love. My company just gave me a new 9650 witch was an up grade from my 8530. Now it just don't seem right going back to it after enjoying the 9900. One more 9900 in our family I think!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaloop View Post
    He's been using the 9780 for a couple months before he got his 9900 which is also going to be his daily driver.
    no i get that but i stopped watching his videos because he would be clearly byassed towards iphone then blackberry/android because he was using one at the time. **** even when verizons iphone came out he still found a way to choose att over verizon by running a speed test on att the server was in L.A where he is and then on verizon he had the server like in san diego was called out on it and never mentioned it
    CrackBerry Addict

This offers some great insight on the 9900 as well as the sales numbers for the HTC Status... One.
    CrackBerry User

Is six tools yous? I LOVE it.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Oniberry View Post
    Yeah, notice he was using a Rogers handset, and that means he probably had .261, so he cold have had issues with his OS.
    it is .261

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBuffalo View Post
    Is six tools yous? I LOVE it.
    Yup thats me, thanks for the plug!
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts

Cool beans!
    CrackBerry User

Yup thats me, thanks for the plug!
    It's a great app, and well deserved. I actually learned about of from the CG forums. Nice work!