I'm curious if anyone else out there is using the 9900 on tmobile usa...

What are your APN settings ? I've read three different things for what they should be (default versus tmobile site vs "blackberry.net" )

I've had issues only getting EDGE (which I think is 2G) in my area which got 4G and LTE on my PRIV

Also has anyone got group texting to work and what was your APN for it? (Yes lots of silly Americans still use archaic sms)

Thanks!
    dierre likes this.
    06-09-16 10:48 AM
    I'm curious if anyone else out there is using the 9900 on tmobile usa...

What are your APN settings ? I've read three different things for what they should be (default versus tmobile site vs "blackberry.net" )

I've had issues only getting EDGE (which I think is 2G) in my area which got 4G and LTE on my PRIV

Also has anyone got group texting to work and what was your APN for it? (Yes lots of silly Americans still use archaic sms)

Thanks!
    Are you in a major city
    06-14-16 08:51 PM
    Are you in a major city
    Yup. And I got LTE/4G on my PRIV before the 9900 .
    06-15-16 08:47 PM
    06-15-16 09:09 PM
    The priv supports more bands, what city do you live in because they started refarming bands in major cities early last year.
    06-15-16 09:19 PM
    Oh dang! I live in Seattle
    06-15-16 11:23 PM
    Oh dang! I live in Seattle
    Seattle! That's like the T-Mobile Corporate Office headquarters soooo yeeaaah they're typically the first to test or refarming. Have you tried the AT&T variant Hspa+ on Band II 1900 is what I believe they moved it to from the AT&T failed merger so that variant should work. You want to call tier 2 tech support to check for your specific area to be sure for device capability.
    06-15-16 11:35 PM
    Seattle! That's like the T-Mobile Corporate Office headquarters soooo yeeaaah they're typically the first to test or refarming. Have you tried the AT&T variant Hspa+ on Band II 1900 is what I believe they moved it to from the AT&T failed merger so that variant should work. You want to call tier 2 tech support to check for your specific area to be sure for device capability.
    Haha yeah it is. I could walk in and ask corporate haha. Its weird. Sometimes I get h+ coverage but sometimes I don't (on edge). Then I do s battery pull and get it.

Regardless of coverage speeds my bigger issue is group texting not working right so I thought maybe that's an APN issue
    06-15-16 11:42 PM