i want to pick up the Bold 9900 as a switch up to my other Android devices and i was wondering if the 9900 had improved call reception/quality? A friend of mine had the 9700 and the signal would jump around quite a bit and dropped calls all over the place even in the same places i never drop calls so i was wondering of any T-Mobilers or others that experienced the same on other carriers with previous BB's noticed any improvement with the 9900?
    11-20-11 04:33 PM
    Call quality has been great so far... better then my G2x (wasn't loud enough for me)
    11-20-11 07:53 PM
    Same for me.. If there is a change its a slight one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 07:54 PM
    Call quality has been excellent so far.
    11-20-11 08:34 PM
    I have had my 9900 from TMobile since day one. The call quality on mine has been alright. I think it was better with my old Curve. However I have had no issues at all with this phone. It is by far the best phone I have ever had.

Kind of worried, though, when reading through these forums about all these people having problems with their 9900/9930s. Have any of you on Tmobile had major issues with your 9900?

11-20-11 08:56 PM
    Call quality has been plenty cleat and reliable so far for me. My bold 9700 worked great as well tho.

11-20-11 09:32 PM
    I have had my 9900 from TMobile since day one. The call quality on mine has been alright. I think it was better with my old Curve. However I have had no issues at all with this phone. It is by far the best phone I have ever had.

Kind of worried, though, when reading through these forums about all these people having problems with their 9900/9930s. Have any of you on Tmobile had major issues with your 9900?

hey i have tmobile in nyc i was having major issues with bbm
    but other than that it was alright i didnt no software updates only official tmobile usa ...
    so i m unclear if that was a software issue or wat was going on but i do miss UMA :X
    11-20-11 10:09 PM
    thanks guys.. now i just gotta find one
    11-21-11 01:15 AM
    call quality has always been stellar with BB's..very clear voice quality....we have different BBs in the family and all have excellent voice/call quality. I have not compared which of our bbs have the best voice quality, but you will not go wrong with the new bold....

Also, i had the stock tmo OS, .250, and I had no issue with it.....I was tempted to try .540 last night though, and I took the plunge...so far, so good....
    11-21-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD