Has anyone done this successfully?

I've Googled but most of the results are about syncing the outlook program to the 9900 because outlook.com didn't exist back in the hay day of the 9900 I think.

I know I can always export and import but I'd like to keep my stuff cloud based just in case..
    06-09-16 10:45 AM
    Here's one way by mtint which gets the Outlook.com Calendar data through Gmail:

From this 2013 thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-sync-769476/

In my case I have Outlook.com acc (which I use as a primary) and Gmail acc with the only purpose to sync Calendar between my 9900 and Outlook.com acc. I do no sync Outlook.com with PC (MS Outlook)

On BlackBerry 9900:
    - Outlook.com email acc is set up to sync my emails and contacts - stright forward setup.
    - Gmail Acc:
    a) setting up Gmail Acc - acc name, password.
    b) When get into Gmail Acc Options, in the bottom, the "Synchronization Options", selecting to sync "Calendar". "Contacts" and "Deleted Items" are empty.
    c) exiting (and saving) the acc setup, to the main page of the email setting.
    d) Clicking on Gmail, a window pop ups, with two rows to select: First raw "Filters", "Delete", "Add Email"; Second raw: "Help", "Edit", "Full Menu"
    e) Selecting "Filters"
    f) Selecting "Do not forward messages to the device", and saving

The above setup is making the Gmail acc to sync only Calander but no any emails with my 9900.

Linking/Subscribing Gmail Calendar with Outlook.Com Calendar:
    I just followed the instructions here - How to Show Google Calendar In Windows Live Mail Calendar

This solution gaves me the option my 9900 calendar (Gmail) to be synced with my Outlook.com calendar.
    As mentioned earlier, the sync is not instant, but at least keeps my stuff synchronized.
    anon(8063781) and austriker like this.
    06-10-16 12:09 AM
    thanks but unfortunately that doesn't work for me. I followed the steps and have gmail on my phone but the calendar part doesn't sync.
    06-11-16 01:50 PM
    I'm having the same problems installing the CalDAV and CardDAV? Have a spare Q5 trying to setup my gmail calandar and contacts. Have done the usual method as per the link in the above post and has worked previously on my Q10, Classic and Passport. Now doesn�t work?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 01:15 AM