Buttons! Thats it! Like a businessman who relies that things work! Period. The touch hype sometimes makes cringe. It feels strange ending a call on glass. Sometimes I must press longer or three times, to be sure the call is really ended.
    We're old school users in a fast world of technologies where everyone is embracing on-screen keyboard, hopefully BlackBerry will keep the physical keyboard tradition for us, that's why I keep on cheering for the belaguered BlackBerry.
    02-15-14 12:26 AM
    We're old school users in a fast world of technologies where everyone is embracing on-screen keyboard, hopefully BlackBerry will keep the physical keyboard tradition for us, that's why I keep on cheering for the belaguered BlackBerry.
    Absolutely! I am an old-schooler too. I don't jump on every hype bandwagon media is pushing on us. I DECIDE what I need or not. So a simple button, where you feel secure to to things are a plus for me. Simple.

I love the 50 50 ratio of touch and buttons on the Q10. It's a nice symbiosis. But the Bold 9900 is just a better in terms of ending/accepting a call. Thats why they they changed the interface in the recent update. It was a bag if hurt lately.

Anyway. Hope BlackBerry keeps moving in terms of us old schoolers.
    02-15-14 02:19 AM
    Bolds are cheap now. Why not keep both and switch between the 2 devices every week and get best of both worlds? I did that for couple of months but ended up selling the Q10 because it wasn't as good as an Android or a Bold. Now i'm switching between my Android and Bold every other week.
    Don't confuse me Gentleman. I know that deep in the heart, I would keep the Bold in second because of that.

Well, I know I had to pay BIS for an extra premium, while having the Q10. I am not a fan of having 2 or 3 phones. The Q10 is fine for right now. I don't have any troubles. But I might just get a Bold and see for myself. Maybe I would sell the Q10 then. I must see.
    02-15-14 02:32 AM
    I have a Q10 and it's great. But last month I almost get myself a Bold. Why?

The Trackpad, the Back BUTTON, the end call BUTTON, the accept call/last calls BUTTON and the Blackberry BUTTON!

Buttons! Thats it! Like a businessman who relies that things work! Period. The touch hype sometimes makes cringe. It feels strange ending a call on glass. Sometimes I must press longer or three times, to be sure the call is really ended.

Imagine having a client on the line. Just when you think you have ended the call, you start saying "stupid client" while having lunch with your working mates. This would never happen with a Bold. You push and thats it!

Funny how you miss those simple functions. I may think about a Bold and selling the Q10.
    This!!!!!
    I need those Buttons!!!
    Come on BB make a Q10 Bold style.

Posted via ? Q10
    02-15-14 12:10 PM
    This!!!!!
    I need those Buttons!!!
    Come on BB make a Q10 Bold style.
    Posted via ? Q10
    I'm intrigued, which one do you prefer first? A Q10 with Bold 9900-like buttons & keyboard, or a Bold 9900 with Q10-like touchscreen? Or best from both devices: touchscreen as big as the Q10 + buttons and keyboard like in the Bold 9900?
    02-15-14 10:45 PM
    So, is this thread good enough for BlackBerry to at least think of a successor to the BlackBerry 9900. With a better camera, better battery(3000mah), bigger screen, with of course the same BB7 OS on the BIS/BES?????

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:27 AM
    I'm intrigued, which one do you prefer first? A Q10 with Bold 9900-like buttons & keyboard, or a Bold 9900 with Q10-like touchscreen? Or best from both devices: touchscreen as big as the Q10 + buttons and keyboard like in the Bold 9900?
    A 9900 with BlackBerry 10. I need buttons, and BB10

Posted via ? Q10
    02-16-14 08:05 AM
    Perhaps the screen size and flat keyboard of the Q, plus the button / trackpad row from the 99?
    02-16-14 08:20 AM
    Buy one in a heartbeat thats what I am waiting,waiting.waiting for !!
    02-16-14 08:29 AM
    Just goes to show how RIM/BBRY blew their biggest chance. Sigh.....
    02-16-14 10:08 AM
35 12