- 01-06-13, 12:02 AM #26
- 01-08-13, 11:20 AM #30
You were lucky, the mod who closed your thread decided not to hand out a warning for blatantly inflammatory posts which are off-topic for the forum in which you posted. Looking back at your most recent posts I see three posts deleted (one of which had been overlooked and just picked up a warning), two in a provocative closed thread, and your two posts in this thread. Learn not to attract unwanted attention, or if you are so enthusiastic about iPhone please feel free to shift your activity to our partner site at iMore - your existing CB/MobileNations login can be activated there. We don't want to see you leave, but you may feel more comfortable keeping company with other iOS users
Edit - someone removed some posts including the one I responded to. I'll leave this in place for the advice offered but remember it doesn't refer to the post you now see directly above.
Haha i guess. It just irritates me how i see so many icraps around. I will be making fun of them when they still have a icrap and i have BB10
I still have my Iphone 5 because i want to sell it for BB10 Currently using my Bold 9900.
- 01-08-13, 07:35 PM #33
- By supafreak2000 in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-08, 10:05 PM
- By ptb6744 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-08, 07:19 PM
- By joanie in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-08, 07:32 AM
- By mxsant in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-08, 12:22 PM
- By speed_demon29 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 13Last Post: 11-23-07, 06:58 PM