Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    BlackBerry Diva

The Christian BBM group is fun. We have members from all over the world.

http://forums.crackberry.com/social-.../index103.html
    ~DENISE~
    YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Switched back-68638_4531829888610_2011494254_n.jpg

all please add me
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts

Default Switched back

Phone addiction, cant have just one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    783 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

Default Switched back

Lmao I guess.. It's now irritating me now as I see so many people got sucked into the Icrap phone.. Like why doesn't everybody wait and see for Jan 30th?

You were lucky, the mod who closed your thread decided not to hand out a warning for blatantly inflammatory posts which are off-topic for the forum in which you posted. Looking back at your most recent posts I see three posts deleted (one of which had been overlooked and just picked up a warning), two in a provocative closed thread, and your two posts in this thread. Learn not to attract unwanted attention, or if you are so enthusiastic about iPhone please feel free to shift your activity to our partner site at iMore - your existing CB/MobileNations login can be activated there. We don't want to see you leave, but you may feel more comfortable keeping company with other iOS users

Edit - someone removed some posts including the one I responded to. I'll leave this in place for the advice offered but remember it doesn't refer to the post you now see directly above.
    <a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
    CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
    Thanked by:
    Denise in Los Angeles (01-08-2013) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by GTiLeo View Post
    so what does that mean "but alot of people have left blackberry", is it supposed to mean you shouldn't use one because others don't? use what works best and whats most comfortable for you forget what the cool thing is and what everyone else is doing
    Yeah really, I can see people strung out on meth and crack while walking down the street but doesn't mean I have to follow them cause other people are doing it
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    783 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

Haha i guess. It just irritates me how i see so many icraps around. I will be making fun of them when they still have a icrap and i have BB10
    I still have my Iphone 5 because i want to sell it for BB10 Currently using my Bold 9900.
    BlackBerry Diva

Quote Originally Posted by Branta View Post
    You were lucky, the mod who closed your thread decided not to hand out a warning for blatantly inflammatory posts which are off-topic for the forum in which you posted. Looking back at your most recent posts I see three posts deleted (one of which had been overlooked and just picked up a warning), two in a provocative closed thread, and your two posts in this thread. Learn not to attract unwanted attention, or if you are so enthusiastic about iPhone please feel free to shift your activity to our partner site at iMore - your existing CB/MobileNations login can be activated there. We don't want to see you leave, but you may feel more comfortable keeping company with other iOS users

Edit - someone removed some posts including the one I responded to. I'll leave this in place for the advice offered but remember it doesn't refer to the post you now see directly above.
    The posts that were removed were flame baits from one banned person. I know we have iPhone users on CB and if they are cool, then its no problem. But for some to complain that we are drinking RIM's kool aid, and that CrackBerry is polluted.... then they do need to be shown the door.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12