Like many, I'm contemplating upgrading to the Z10. To fund the new phone, I'd likely sell my current setup. Carriers are offering trade-ins, but the offered amounts seem low, so I figured a better value may be gotten through Craigslist or the like.

I have the 9900, still quite functional with minor cosmetic wear. I also have the charging stand and the leather pocket pouch. Lastly I would throw in a 16GB MicroSD card.

I'm thinking of pricing this lot at about $250, given it's for a somewhat recent phone with useful accessories. Might this amount be too high, too low, or about right? I notice the same model is still selling new, outright, for $500+, so the pre-owned phone with extras could be a good buy at the suggested bundle price. Any thoughts?
    02-11-13 09:34 PM
    My honest opinion......first off....forget about the "new" price...most phones end up subsidized in North America...next, I was able to
    purchase 3 Bold 9900's in mint condition for gifts just before last Christmas. I paid on average $190 for each of them. For your
    package, I would say around $210 or so...maybe list it for 250, but be prepared to take around 200 for it.

Just my opinion and experience. Good luck.
    02-11-13 09:39 PM
    yeah i would say around $200. I can get a certified Pre-owned one in mint condition from verizon for $299. so used with some cosmetic wear. $200-$225 sounds about right.
    02-11-13 09:51 PM
    Like many, I'm contemplating upgrading to the Z10. To fund the new phone, I'd likely sell my current setup. Carriers are offering trade-ins, but the offered amounts seem low, so I figured a better value may be gotten through Craigslist or the like.

I have the 9900, still quite functional with minor cosmetic wear. I also have the charging stand and the leather pocket pouch. Lastly I would throw in a 16GB MicroSD card.

I'm thinking of pricing this lot at about $250, given it's for a somewhat recent phone with useful accessories. Might this amount be too high, too low, or about right? I notice the same model is still selling new, outright, for $500+, so the pre-owned phone with extras could be a good buy at the suggested bundle price. Any thoughts?
    Sounds about right. I recently sold an unlocked BB9900 for about $250 on eBay.
    02-11-13 10:57 PM