Suggestions for resale value of Bold 9900 + accessories
Like many, I'm contemplating upgrading to the Z10. To fund the new phone, I'd likely sell my current setup. Carriers are offering trade-ins, but the offered amounts seem low, so I figured a better value may be gotten through Craigslist or the like.
I have the 9900, still quite functional with minor cosmetic wear. I also have the charging stand and the leather pocket pouch. Lastly I would throw in a 16GB MicroSD card.
I'm thinking of pricing this lot at about $250, given it's for a somewhat recent phone with useful accessories. Might this amount be too high, too low, or about right? I notice the same model is still selling new, outright, for $500+, so the pre-owned phone with extras could be a good buy at the suggested bundle price. Any thoughts?
- CrackBerry Master
02-11-2013, 09:39 PM #2
- 1,088 Posts
My honest opinion......first off....forget about the "new" price...most phones end up subsidized in North America...next, I was able to
purchase 3 Bold 9900's in mint condition for gifts just before last Christmas. I paid on average $190 for each of them. For your
package, I would say around $210 or so...maybe list it for 250, but be prepared to take around 200 for it.
Just my opinion and experience. Good luck.If Eve had given Adam a Blackberry, the world would be paradise. Instead, she gave him an Apple. Look at us now.
- By zoso2 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:30 AM
- By JREwing in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2010, 11:34 PM
- By bholloway in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 22Last Post: 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM
- By bholloway in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 31Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:53 AM
- By harpsinOZ in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:49 AM