- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
strange email set-up
hi guys, first post.
so my college just moved us over to google apps (which i opposed but i was outspoken). the problem with that is i used to be able to access my school email with the address @knox.edu on my blackberry bold 9930, but now that everything's moved over to gmail, it's been confused. my account is still @knox.edu, but it's accessed through gmail. does anyone know how to set this kind of email up on a blackberry? much appreciated!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-23-2013, 04:34 AM #3
- 159 Posts
But remember to switch off wireless contact sync *BEFORE* you hit 'go' otherwise google will hijack your contacts and move them out of the 'default' address book into the google one.
If you want to sync your contacts then ignore my post.
- By teknicks in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2010, 02:49 PM
- By muntzels in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2007, 02:26 PM
- By posh79 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:26 AM
- By momo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:26 PM
- By Dennis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2007, 04:07 AM