I know this has been mentioned here before, but I wanted to ask Seideo if they had any current plans for an extended battery, hoping they may have had a change of heart. Their response:

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. Unfortunately, we currently do not have any plan to release Extended Battery for your device at this time. We'll notify you when our most popular items are available. This doesn’t mean that we will not eventually release any accessories for this phone we just haven’t got plans to at this time.

We’re always in the process of developing and releasing new accessories so I do recommend periodically checking our online store for product updates.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Technical Support Team
    01-05-12 12:52 AM
    Wrong, they officially announced, via facebook, that they WILL NOT be making 9900 batterys.
    01-05-12 01:06 AM
    after alot of research it seems like this one seems to be the most popular replacement battery

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

it doesn't need a bigger battery door either and he gets all good feedback ratings on them

think im gonna order one right now
    01-05-12 01:10 AM
    Neither from Mugen... just got this email from them:

Thank you for your email!

I am sorry that we cannot make an extended battery for BB9900 yet,

BB set up their device cannot read and run 3rd party battery, we are work on this at the moment!

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices
    Join us on Facebook: Mugen Power Batteries | Facebook
    Read our tweets: Twitter
    Our Blog: Mugen Power TV Blog � Premium extended batteries for mobile devices
    Our Videos: MugenPowerBatteries's Channel - YouTube
    01-05-12 06:08 AM
    this is right time for RIM to come to rescue..
    and bring some more battery power with same size..
    or some alternatives.....
    but i know RIM will do nothing about it...
    as usual, they have done nothing with problems loyal BB users faced
    01-05-12 07:31 AM
    What about a fuel case? Anybody making one yet?
    01-05-12 07:33 AM
    I dont think they will make one
    01-05-12 07:37 AM
    after alot of research it seems like this one seems to be the most popular replacement battery

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

it doesn't need a bigger battery door either and he gets all good feedback ratings on them

think im gonna order one right now
    I thought that was the one people are saying after a few cycles, it's worse than the JM1?
    01-05-12 08:11 AM
    Why not just get a 2nd battery and an external charger? I know some don't like swapping the battery, especially if it is in a case, but it is an option other than being tied to the wall...
    01-05-12 09:11 AM
    This is why the CO-CEOS have to go. They're not attending to their loyal customers. Nothing is being done for us. They're not in the "now" they're still back in 2004. The time where the iphone was just speculation in the offices of apple. This is the best blackberry to date. There is no valid reason to have a joke of a battery and not release another. These two ceos have to go. I can't wait until RIM changes direction with a fresh mind on the board. We'll get one more 9000 form factor device. Completely revamped OS and return to the great battery life we were once accustomed to.
    01-05-12 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD