Ok. Im starting to despise tmobile. First their plans change to limited data plans, then they wont allow wifi calling or wifi hotspot on my 9900, but regardless of that i was curious to know if tmobile will ever enable NFC on their 9900's? I saw reviews of other carriers 9900 phones and in the connection menus they all have nfc listed. Just a question if anyone knows...?..
    10-04-11 08:42 PM
    Ok. Im starting to despise tmobile. First their plans change to limited data plans, then they wont allow wifi calling or wifi hotspot on my 9900, but regardless of that i was curious to know if tmobile will ever enable NFC on their 9900's? I saw reviews of other carriers 9900 phones and in the connection menus they all have nfc listed. Just a question if anyone knows...?..
    Actually you do realize that the wifi calling is RIM's issue as the software wasn't yet ready. I personally think the whole unlimited data issue is a bit overdone, especially given on a BB where the data is compressed and would take 2.5 times or more in the amount of traffic to equal that of what an Android phone or iPhone uses.

Also TMO is by far cheaper then the others... try going to AT&T or Verizon and watch you're bill go up 30% or more.
    Last edited by Robert_LA; 10-04-11 at 09:42 PM.
    10-04-11 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD