- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
start any programm automatically with Bluetooth
I have installed the VLINGO Safereader app on my bold9900, because this seems to be the only app for reading out incoming messages and mails in German properly. All other tested apps didn't work or do not support German language.
But there is one thing I miss (and the other tested apps all have):
is there any way to start the Vlingo Saferader function automatically, when I switch Bluetooth on? And, of course, the function should also automatically be disabled when Bluetooth contentions are switched of. Within the program there is no such option I can use.
Maybe there is another third party solution which solves my problem? Or one can write a little small "program" for this??
Because I often miss to enable the Safereader function when driving with my car and so I find myself reading emails and SMS while driving....
That's not the way it should be, right?!
Thanks for your support and comments!
- 02-19-13, 06:00 AM #2
I think you could try to take advantage of the Shortcut Me functionality. And the author: Vijik, seems so helpful he would assist you should you have any difficulties in performing the task.
If you look for even more comfort, have a look at NFCShortcuts
You get into the car, and tap the smart tag: BT goes on, profile changes to loud, WIFi goes off, and Vlingo is ready to read your messages aloud
- By ecarlclay in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-10, 12:27 PM
- By foxcokk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-09, 10:32 AM
- By foxcokk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-09, 10:32 AM
- By drfred123 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-07, 04:12 PM
- By DoBurn50 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-07, 03:42 PM