standard e-mail adress
I got a mail problem on my BB Bold 9900. Additionally to my old e-mail address I created a new one while keeping the old address active. In my system I changed the standard e-mail address to the new one. So far so good, when I write a new e-mail my BB uses the new address as the consigner. This is only different when I select a recipient from my contacts (which where prior to the new e-mail address). The question is why does BB choose the old e-mail address as the consigned address while it is supposed to use the new one?? I guess this has something to do with the contacts, but I cant figure out how to solve this problem.
Thanks for helping me out!
- 12-28-12, 02:13 PM #6
What do you mean by "cosigner" and "cosigned address"?
The mail application will by default use the last email address that you used when you last sent an email to that particular contact.
- By artyshellz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-09, 01:16 PM
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 03-26-09, 01:50 AM
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 02-24-09, 11:33 AM
- By MapleSyrup in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-09, 01:27 PM
- By A-lert in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-08, 12:29 AM