standard e-mail adress
I got a mail problem on my BB Bold 9900. Additionally to my old e-mail address I created a new one while keeping the old address active. In my system I changed the standard e-mail address to the new one. So far so good, when I write a new e-mail my BB uses the new address as the consigner. This is only different when I select a recipient from my contacts (which where prior to the new e-mail address). The question is why does BB choose the old e-mail address as the consigned address while it is supposed to use the new one?? I guess this has something to do with the contacts, but I can´t figure out how to solve this problem.
Thanks for helping me out!
- CrackBerry Genius
12-28-12, 09:19 AM #2Passport SQW100-1 10.3.2. but I can't tell you which one
- 4,099 Posts
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
- By artyshellz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-09, 12:16 PM
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 03-26-09, 12:50 AM
- By cartisdm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 02-24-09, 10:33 AM
- By MapleSyrup in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-09, 12:27 PM
- By A-lert in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-08, 11:29 PM