Just spoke to cellular rep at FS in Vancouver..................they only have one 9780 (Rogers) left in stock, and new Bold line due in-store approx Aug 22. No mention of any pre-order.
    08-08-11 03:49 PM
    Ughhhh still 2 weeks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 03:55 PM
    What does that mean? British Columbia is getting them a week late? Best Buy and Futureshop should get them at the same time. So possibly here in Ontario, it is a week earlier.
    08-08-11 03:55 PM
    What does that mean? British Columbia is getting them a week late? Best Buy and Futureshop should get them at the same time. So possibly here in Ontario, it is a week earlier.
    How do you figure that? Rogers hasn't said anything about a release date on the 15th. Rumours are rumours.
    08-08-11 04:17 PM
    How do you figure that? Rogers hasn't said anything about a release date on the 15th. Rumours are rumours.
    Check out my thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-13-a-636330/
    08-08-11 04:20 PM
    I've seen it. Doesn't mean it will actually happen. I take everything with a grain of salt until I actually hear Rogers formally announce a release date.
    08-08-11 04:25 PM
    I've seen it. Doesn't mean it will actually happen. I take everything with a grain of salt until I actually hear Rogers formally announce a release date.
    Your right, it does not. I still say, It will come out before the 15. As Rogers, will almost guaranteed, release it before bell and telus. If you put everything together, it makes sense. And is most likely to happen. Only time will tell.
    08-08-11 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD