- CrackBerry Abuser
- 149 Posts
I have a problem with my bold 9790 with my phone speaker. I know this is the 9900 section, however I noticed this section gets a lot more traffic compared to the 9790 so I thought I would get more help. Also since the 9900 and 9790 share many parts (battery, camera, etc) I thought it would be good help. Back to my 9790, my speaker when taking calls is very fuzzy. Its ok if the person is talking really quietly but any normal conversation is really fuzzy. Im guessing this is a hardware issue, any ideas on how to fix it? Also could I use the same replacment parts as a 9900?
All responses are helpful thank you!
- CrackBerry Addict
11-26-2012, 05:05 AM #2
- 737 Posts
- pins tend to hurt you..
I'd assume its hardware related. Personally, I've had this issue. Annddd...my great way to fix it (9900 style) is to kind of hit the phone a few times near the speaker. I dunno used to work. Anyway I'd go online and look for 9790 parts and see how much they are. No point in buying a 9900 one when you have a 9790. Cnn.cn is a good website, awesome customer service too. And I don't think the 9900 speaker would work because of how it is inside the phone (taken my old 9900 apart multiple times). Good luck!
EDIT: also, if it is a known 9790 hardware issue, you would get better results in the 9790 section of the forum.
- By Kitkat in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:42 PM
- By JOEY NEAT in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 22Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:46 PM
- By gavin327 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
- By sochek in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:05 PM
- By frankwittke in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:43 PM